All Is Fair

Ashton's POV

"I think we should have a buddy system." Calum says as we walk into the fair after getting out bracelets for the rides.

"Su-" Luke didn't get to finish as Calum grabs his arm and starts dragging him away.

"I call Luke! See you guys at lunch!" Cal calls behind them as he drags Luke off, both of them giggling their ares' off.

"They so have to be dating behind our backs." Michael says as he starts walking away from me.

"Hey! Buddy system!" I say running up to him as he got in line for a ride called the Gravitation. "And I wouldn't doubt it they were dating behind our backs. But let them be, we're not gay so what do we care?" I chuckle as I watch the ride spin around. Was that all it did? Or was there something more inside?

"Why do we care? We care because they are our best friend's and one is my brother! And I am gay for your information!" Michael snaps turning around to me. "And I don't think my brother is gay. Bi, maybe, but not gay. I just watched him make out with some slut last week." I watch Michael with a shocked face taking a couple of steps away from him after his out burst.

"S-sorry." I quietly say lowering my head. I feel someone's hand on my back and I look over my shoulder at Michael who was pushing my up in the line. "Michael, I'm sorry. About this morning and just now. I-I've just-"

"I know. Your dad's an ass. I get it. My step dad that's with my real mom, he hate's me. That's why I'm with my dad and Luke's mom." Michael gives me a weak smile before stepping back in front of me. I smile back at him and nod forward as we were able to get onto the ride now. He grins and grabs my wrist dragging me onto the ride. He grabs two seats -more like mats on the wall- that were next to each other and leans his back on the seat.

"What exactly does this ride do?" I ask him leaning on the seat next to him.

"It's called the Gravitation for a reason." He chuckles as the door closes and everyone watches the guy that drives the thing. He starts talking telling us safety stuff that I bet most of the people on here weren't listening too. He soon starts up the ride.

We start spinning and I feel my face feel like it was starting to stretch or something. I look at Michael who was looking at me trying to lift his arm to point at something. "Your hair!" He laughs. I force my hands to my head seeing that it was hard to move them. As I lift my arms the seats move making loud bangs, which made my head hurt. Our feet weren't on the ground anymore. But I think both Michael and I were tall enough to touch the floor if we wanted. He is one tall Freshman.

"Dude this is so much fun!" I giggle as we continue to spin and hang in the air at the high speed we were at. We lift our arms and when we lifted our heads it made them feel like they were spinning. We laughed the whole time, even walking off. Which Michael had to hold me up. My head was really spinning.

"How does my hair look?" Michael asks looking into one of those fun house mirrors. I laugh as it makes him look really short, I walk over next to him and I was about the same height! We looked to stupid. We both pulled out our phones while laughing taking multiple pictures.

"Okay we should go one another ride." I say looking around as Michael plays a small game which he had failed at at least 5 times now.

"Wait, just one more shot." He gives a concentrated look before throwing the basketball into the hoop actually making it. He comes close to screaming in excitement, before telling the guy what he wanted. He got a Spider Man round plush thing. 

"We can go now." He says with a satisfied grin on his face. I shake my head and we walk to another ride called the Alibaba. It was this big ship, maybe a carpet, thing, that went around in a circle in the air. It also swung back and forth.

"Not scared of heights right?" I ask Michael.

"Not really. I've been on this before. The ride I don't like is the Drop Zone. Thing goes like 50 feet in the air or higher. Scares me to death. I went on it when I was 8 cried like a baby." Michael confesses.

"Hey, don't worry, we wont force you on it." I say throwing an arm around his shoulder. "At least not until tonight." Michael's body tense completely and his head turns to look at me. His face was covered in shock. 

"P-please don't." He whispers.

"We'll talk to Calum and Luke about it. Who know's maybe your big brother will come to your rescue." I smirk. I think Michael thinks that Luke will save him from everything. But he wont.

"Okay..." He sighs as we step onto the ride. Michael had to leave his toy next to the dude who controlled the ride, but he was okay with it. He smiles sitting down in the back in the middle of the seats. I sit down next to him and wait for the boring ride to finish.

Well at least I figured it was going to be boring; but boy was I wrong. We could see the whole fair from up at the top of the ride.

We even saw Luke and Calum.

Sitting together.

On a bench.

Eating cotton candy.

They kissed. 

"I can't wait to give them shit about that." I say as we walk off the ride and start to make our way to our two buddies.

"No, you wont." Michael snaps. I look at him as he had stopped walking. "You wont say a thing. Let them come out to us on their own." He says sternly.

"Dude, it will be fine. They'll get over it." I laugh continuing to walk. Michael's body runs in front of me and pushes me back. I fell straight on my ass, looking up at him I glare as hard as I could as the annoyed boy standing above me.

"If you say one damn thing about seeing them kiss, I'll fucking murder you." Michael growls. His behavior has been weird as hell today. Like moody swings. Probably on his Man Period. I can see that from Michael.

"Whatever. Let's just go, I want food." I grumble getting up from the ground and walking next to him as we come upon Luke and Calum.

______________________________________________________

So sorry it took me a freaking week to write this! I told most of you Monday or Sunday and it didn't happen! I didn't know what to write, and this week his been crazy when I tried to write it over the school week. But it's Thrusday night and I finally got it done. It's shorter the  the other's sorry!

But I wanted to thank everyone for the votes and comments! It's so amazing to see that you guys really like this story! It was an idea that I had been wanting to do for a while and it finally happened! So thank you for liking my idea!

Do you think we could get to 550 reads for the whole book, before the next update? And like... 20 votes on this chapter? Maybe like 5 comments from different people? It'd be great! Thanks guys! Love ya!