Character Answers!!

[Please read the note at the end. It is important]

So we now have answers to some of the questions you guys sent in! And we are really sorry if your question didn't get picked, we kinda just randomly picked or did like the first come first serve type thing. But most of the questions that were asked were a like, so the ones that were picked will hopefully help answer the other questions that weren't.

So let's begin. We're going to go in the order that was listed before.

The Author!-

Q- Hi let's get married

A- So this wasn't much of a question, but it was damn funny. And your answer to that, is a maybe. 

-

Q- Why do you hate us and make us cry every chapter?

A- Because I hate you all. Joking. No I just love writing like that, once you realize that you can mess with people's feels it just funny after a while. So how about I do this out of Love, yeah? 

-

Q- What exactly is wrong with Ashton?/Why did you do this to Ashton?

A- I thought of these questions almost as the same, so I'm going to be answering them together. See now, I didn't always want this to happen to Ashton, truly, I was going to end this story with Ashton getting dragged off to Jail and Michael being left there crying. But I changed it, so that there was some other chances that things could change and happen. So in the chapter "Family Problems" at first it was going to be with Michael, and his mum, then I thought about Ashton's dad, we always just heard things about him, we didn't ever actually see him. So I wanted to show Ashton's problems at home, leading to Ashton getting beat which I didn't like writing at all, and then when we skip to almost the end of the book, we find out a lot of things about Ashton, like him becoming rich, and all of that. And in the chapter that which we found out about Ashton's problem, it was in Luke's POV, and we never got to what was going on with Ashton and Michael in the hospital room, and you wanna know why? Because I had it wrote out, I had worked on it for like two days maybe, I don't remember, I had been writing it for a while off an on, because I had started planning all of this at some point in time, but when I finished and I reread the chapter, it was way too sad too post. Like it would have been five paged of pure crying for you guys. Alright now onto what is wrong with Ashton, at first it was always just going to be a blood clot, that would have started to form from the beatings that is father did to him, then it started to grow into something that I didn't talk about, not at all, but I hinted a lot at it becoming a tumor if you read it carefully. The blood clot was the really big thing, that was killing Ashton right away, but the tumor was making it worse. The tumor also continued to grow every day, along with the blood clot, so it got worse over time, but was slow with the meds that Ashton was on. And Yes I do realize that there is like a four month very large gap that happens at the end of the book, and now you're thinking how in the hell is Ashton alive, well every month Ashton would have to go back to the doctor so they could do a check on his head, and then they would try to break down the blood clot enough that it wouldn't kill Ashton as fast. And yes guys I didn't do my research. I know what I am talking about. More or less. So I hope that answered those questions, I know it's a lot guys, sorry.

-

Q- What is up with Luke and Michael's last names?

A- This question was put directly into the comments on the Ask, but I wanted to answer it because a lot of you were asking about it on the chapters where it was mentioned. Well I figured that I didn't want the two of them having two different last names even with their parents being married, so I gave them both of the last names, leaving their original last name first then having the newer last name last. I know it's confusing, but I've seen it, my friend has that shit going on and she gave me the idea. So there is you answer.