Home

Ashton's POV

My head pounds as I start to come around, but I'm too tired to open my eyes. Stupid fucking cops, I hate them all. Like all I can remember is being questioned and then falling. It's completely blank from there. But I guess that's probably because I passed out.

My head starts to pound harder at the sound of someone talking.

"So you're telling me that your parent's are going to pay for us to live in your house until we can leave to America?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you Cal. We get to stay here until all of this shit blows over then we are home free to get Ashton to a doctor in the States."

"It's great, I don't really wanna be in a place where Michael and Ashton are under investigation for their relationship Lukey. What if they slip up? It's not like we can break them up again? They'd never talk to us again, and they would get around us no matter what." 

"I know Cal, we are just gonna have to make sure that anything that happens happens at the house away from the public. Then if they go out together, well maybe they just can't leave the house by themselves."

"I hope whatever happens works, because I don't wanna see either of them hurt." 

"Neither do I. We just have to be careful and help them through this." 

How did Luke and Calum expect for this to really stay calm? Careful? Really, okay guys, we're under investigation, it's going to be a huge ass pain to keep this fucking calm.

"Ash? Ashton are you awake?" I turn over with a yawn opening my eyes slightly look at a boy sitting in front of me. I smile not caring which of the boys it was, I was just happy to see one of them.

"Harry, leave him to sleep." Harry? Who in the hell is Harry? Where's Michael, Luke, and Calum?

"Sorry mom. I think he's awake, he turned over and smiled at me."

"He was most likely having a nice dream so he smiled. Harry don't be silly like that. He'll most likely sleep for a while longer."

I was going to sleep for a while longer. Even though I wanted to wake up and look for Michael. I'm just too tired.

"Um... Who are you people?" I'm awoken once again by someone's voice. But I knew this one. It was Luke, thank God, there wasn't some random people in my room. Someone moves and sits down next to me now, setting something on my bedside table, their hand grabbing mine. I make my eyes open, coming face to face with Michael who was smiling at me. I smile back sitting up and stretching. I rub my eyes looking at everyone in the room. Three faces I knew, three I didn't.

"Uh... Michael who are these people?" I ask turning to the younger boy next to me. He shrugs and hands me a Macca's bag making me smile. Good lad. I pull out the burger and start eating, knowing that I was starving.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, how do you not remember your own mother and siblings?" 

"What?!" I exclaim spitting my food back in the bag.

"What the problem Ashy?" The women asks, giving me a concerned look.

"Get out." I say reaching for the water. 

"What did you say?"

"I said get out! You are no mother of mine! I don't need you people! You left me! So get out! I don't even want to know how to got here or found me! Get out!" I yell at them. Michael warps his arms around me trying to calm me down, and I was hoping that it was going to work myself. I didn't need to be stressed even more, I didn't need people that left me in my life. 

"Ashton Irwin, you can not kick me out of this room. I am your mother!"

"Bull shit! You left me! You aren't my mother anymore! And I'm also 19, I don't need you, you can't control me, so you have to leave. Also you're stressing me out, that can kill me. So get the fuck out!" I scream at her. My head started pounding again, so I turn pushing it into Michael's shoulder, hoping that the contact with him, would calm me. 

"Well then. Goodbye Ashton." The door opens then slams shut. 

"Fuck off." Michael mutters making me laugh. "Are you okay?" He whispers to me, leaning his head on mine, kissing the top of it. I nod smiling to myself, I kiss his shoulder, turning so that I could see him slightly better.

"You'll never leave me right?" I ask him. I sounded like a little kid, but I didn't want Michael to leave me. I couldn't lose him, I needed him.

"Never. I'm always gonna be here for you Ash. I promise." He whispers bringing his face down closer to me.

"I love you Mikey."

"Love you too Ash." He smile pecking my lips quickly.

_________________________________________________________

Okay, so this sucks and it's short. I hate it. But my mind doesn't want to write this at all. And so that means I'm guessing that this might only be a few more chapters, possibly a sequel.