It Was Only A Kiss

Michael's POV

Ashton grabs the back of my neck pulling our faces closer. My breath hitches. I've never been kissed before. By a boy or a girl, I mean I've always been gay, but I figured at some point in time I would have been dared to kiss someone at some point in time. But I never was. I've read about people kissing, I've seen movies, but never been kissed. Fuck, what if I'm a bad kisser? Oh God, Ashton will be so disgusted.

"Michael, just calm down. I won't hurt you." Ashton whispers before his lips at brushing mine lightly. I take a deep breath, giving a small nod Ashton presses our lips together. I didn't do anything for a second -I didn't really know what to do truly, but soon I just started moving my lips with his. 

The kiss felt like it lasted a life time, but I believe it only lasted about 10 seconds. When Ashton pulled away from me, there was a deep blush on his face, and I was sure there was a matching blush on mine. I turn my face down so I wasn't looking at him. I didn't know what to do now, I never know what to do. Ashton was my first kiss, so how would I know what to do?

"Maybe I shouldn't have done that." I hear Ashton whisper to himself. I feel the bed move as if he was going to get. I reach my hand out and grab his wrist making him stop. 

"I- Uh... The only reason I wrote that song about you was because I've had this really big crush on you for a while, but I knew that you'd never like me back." I didn't know what to say, I just said what he wanted to hear before. I don't know if that was smart, but I needed to say something to make him not leave.

"You could have said something you know." Ashton says coming closer to me.

"No I couldn't have. You know that as well as I do." I drop his wrist and move off of the bed sitting in my desk chair. 

"Maybe you're right." He sighs. I look at him out of the corner of my eye, he was looking at me then at the floor then back to me. Ashton would run a hand through his hair every once and a while, while continuing to look at me then the floor. I needed to do something so he didn't feel like and asshole. There wasn't much I could do for that though.

I sigh resting my head in my hands. I was so confused right now; did Ashton like me or did he just want to mess with me? I didn't know. I didn't know that I wanted to kiss his soft lips again. Should I just go up to him and kiss him? I really wanted to kiss him again so did he want to kiss me too?

I took the chance and stood up from my seat. Ashton was watching me now as I walked over to him. Standing in front of him for a second, I pushing our lips together sitting on his lap as he grabs my waist. I felt like a fucking girl right now being in this position, but I liked it. That's what being gay is kinda about right? You get to be happy as a motherfucker.

I smile as Ashton lays back holding his hands on my waist as I change out I was sitting. I straddled him, running my hands through his hair. Ashton laughs into our kiss, making me giggle slightly. I wasn't sure why he started laughing, and the only reason I laughed was because it tickled when he laughed on my lips. 

"M-Michael. Michael, what are we doing?" Ashton laughs pulling away from our kiss making me frown slightly.

"Hmm... Being happy ass motherfuckers." I tell him. It sounded better in my head, but I just had to say it. Ashton watches me for a second before shaking his head.

"I think you're right, but Michael, I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do. You're only 15, I'm not called you a baby, but you're still young for things like... Well.. Sex." I frown more, I knew he was right, I didn't really want to go that far yet anyways. It's just that Ashton mentioning it makes me fell like a baby, even if he didn't mean too.