Delay

Ashton's POV

I was being released from the hospital today, Luke and Michael's parents let them stay back so I would have someone to fly with me on the way to America. Michael hasn't left my side much, Luke had to drag him out of my room last night so they could go to Calum's place to sleep for the night. It's going to be really nice having them with me for the plane ride, I'll get to talk with Michael for hours on end unless we sleep the whole time. But I think I did enough sleeping when I was in that damned a come.

"Ash are you ready to leave?" Luke asks hanging his head into my room. I smile and nod grabbing my coat from the bed and making my way out to the hall where he was waiting. Michael was in the car I guess.

Two days ago they went to my place and packed all of my things for me. Along with getting everything that I needed to get into my father's bank accounts. I can't believe how much money my father had, I can't believe how much money I now have. I'll be able to save myself, I know it.

Luke had already signed me out so we were able to just walk right out to the car. "Ashy!" Michael grins as Luke and I walk out. I laugh sitting in the back seat with him while Calum and Luke share the front.

"Hey Mikey. Ready to leave?" I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes and no." He leans his head on my shoulder, cuddling into my side. I smile wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

Luke was about to pull out of the parking lot when someone knocks on his window making us jump. My arm slides away from Michael leaning into the front of the car seeing who it was. It was someone from the police. I thought that I was fucking done with these people.

"Sorry to stop you boys, but we need to speak with all of you." The officer says. We all sighed stepping out of the car once Luke had shut it off.

"This shouldn't take all that long, it's just a few questions that we need to ask each other you individually." We all nod as one of the four officers take each of us away from each other. The one that had stopped us was talking to me.

"Mr. Irwin, I'd just like to ask you a few questions about Michael Clifford-Hemmings." He tells me as I lean on a large pillar that was next to us. What about Michael could he be asking? Did the boy do something stupid? Or was it... No... We've been careful, they would've had to of seen us just a minute ago. And that was only a kiss on the cheek, it couldn't have meant that much right? But that's not enough to set them off, no way. Unless someone that new, said something.

"What about him? Did he do something wrong?" I question. I was really worried and on edge, but I wasn't going to really let that show.

"How long have you known the boy?" 

"Since his and Luke's parent's got together, but I didn't really hang around him much, I've just now started because he's in high school and we all knew that we needed to look out for him." 

"So how long have you been friends with Luke Hemmings-Clifford?" 

"Since I a kid. We've known each other our whole lives, same with Calum. It was the three of us until Michael showed up and kinda got into the group."

"What is the invierment like in the Hemmings-Clifford home?"

"It's really nice, it's kinda like free willed, and we have fun there. Mrs. Hemmings-Clifford is really nice and loves Calum and I like family. She loved having Michael come into the family, the day he showed up with his dad to move it, she was running around helping him with everything. Mr. Clifford-Hemmings is really cool. he goes on business sometimes, but he's a really cool guy, loves to hang out with us and play footie and stuff. He's gotten Luke some of the coolest stuff, and I mean Michael get's amazing things too. I love that family, I like being treated nicely by people that actually care about me."  I mean that was a really long explanation, but it was a good one. And that was how it was in the house. Everyone was perfect.

"Mr. Irwin are you in a relationship with Michael Clifford-Hemmings?"

"What? No. He's a little kid. I'm not stupid enough to date a minor." I scuff. I was dating Michael, but I wasn't going tell them that. 

"We have evidence that would prove otherwise." What? How? I've never kissed Michael in public. Shit. I did though. I kissed him at the school that day. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"I'd like to see that; because I don't believe it. I'd never date a minor." Fuck I felt like I was being an asshole to Michael. I just hope Michael was good at lying, because I know he was getting these questions, he had to be. I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking over, when the cop looked away from him. We all shared glances. We knew that this wasn't going to end very well.

The cop opens a folder that he was holding hand me about five pictures. They were of the day that we all went to that fair. Are you kidding me? I still was kind of annoyed by Michael then. I flipped through the pictures laughing at each other them. Their joking right? One was on when I won Michael that toy. Another was of us all on that ride Michael was scared of and I want holding his hand. The next was when I was dragging Michael by his hand over to another ride and it looked like we were holding hands. The last one was of after Michael ran off and I was scolding myself and we hugged. They were all like that. This was so stupid. If there had been pictures of what happened at the school, that would be a different story.

"This isn't evidence. It's pictures that are stupid. Who even gave you these? And how does this tell you that I could be in a relationship with Michael? It doesn't hold real proof." I can't believe these fucking people, like really. You've got to be kidding me.

"That's classified information. Now if you can explain those pictures and also why Mr. Clifford-Hemmings was at you hospital room everyday while you were in a coma then you are free to leave." This dude was so fucking stupid. So Stupid.

"Okay we all thought it would be a great idea to go to the fair before we had to go back to school after our break. We had a buddy system, Calum and Luke went together, while me and Michael were stuck together. if we were holding hands, it was one of us dragging the other somewhere. I won Michael that damned toy because he wanted it and I was being a nice fucking person. One that ride I was holding Michael's hand because he was scared, it was the nice thing to do." God, I just wanted to slap these people. My head was hurting and I didn't like it. I wasn't meant to be getting stressed out, doctors orders.

"How about the hospital room?"

"How in the hell would I know that Michael was at my room everyday if I was in fucking a coma!? How stupid are you people? I have no idea why Michael was there, oh, wait, maybe because he's my friend and he cared about my well being like the rest of my friends did? Did that ever come to mind?" Idiots. Idiots every-fucking-where.

"Mr. Irwin, even with that, we still have reason to believe that you have a relationship with Michael Clifford-Hemmings." 

"Prove it. And if you can't then we all have a plane to catch." I rub my head, as it started to throb. This wasn't good. I started seeing dots in my vision. I felt like everything was spinning, this wasn't good.

"Mr. Irwin are you alright?" 

"Get a doctor." I whisper before my body is hitting the ground.

_____________________________________________________

I'M SORRY!! I had to do it! I just didn't know what to do anymore, and I knew that I was gonna have to bring in the whole Jail Bait thing at some point where they were like going to be caught, but I didn't want to end it like that!!! I'm Sorry!! Just don't kill me alright? Alright.

So yeah. I hope you guys like it. Oh and Jail Bait might be ending soon. Sadly. It's just the ideas are running out for this story. But there will most likely be a sequel or a really amazing epilogue. Oh and this can have one of two endings. A really nice one, or a really bad one that everyone will hate, even us.