Panic

Michael's POV

"Please, Mr. Clifford-Hemmings, just answer the question. Did you have a relationship with Ashton Irwin?" These guys have got to be joking, have got to be joking. Like really, those pictures that they showed me were stupid. I can relive that day in my mind, and know every single second of it. That isn't enough to say that me and Ashton were dating.

"No. I don't have a relationship with Ashton. I see him as an older brother. He looks out for me." I snap tired of being asked the same question over and over again. First they ask me about my family, then they bring Ashton into it, now it's if I have a relationship with Ashton. I mean yeah sure, I do, but they don't need to fucking know that. 

"Someone get a doctor!" My head snaps over at someone's yell for help. I look right over at Ashton, he was on the ground and the cop with kneeling next to him. I gasp pushing the cop that had been talking to me out of my way and run over to Ash.

"Ash! Come on, Ash. You're fine, wake up mate." Luke was trying to wake Ashton up, shaking him some, saying his name. I think Calum and a couple of cops went to get help.

"Please Ash, wake up. You can't die yet, you need to get to America, see if they can help you, you can die in like 50 years, but not right now." I hold back my sobs while I lay Ash down starting to give him CPR. Luke pushes on his chest, while I have him mouth to mouth. I wasn't letting Ashton die. I wasn't ever going to let him go this easy. 

"Come on Ashton!" I yell pushing Luke out of the way and doing both movements. Please Ash, please wake up. I can't lose you. I need you. I give him mouth to mouth once more, this time giving him a light kiss, praying that it would somehow magically bring him back. But this wasn't  fairy tale where true loves kiss would bring someone back.

Someone's arms wrap around my waist, pulling me away from Ashton. I now let my sobs out as they place him on a stretcher and race him back inside. I look at Luke and Calum who both were crying, looking at each other then me. I continue to sob into Luke's chest and Calum holds us both in his arms. This can't be happening.

"Ashton Irwin will be placed under arrest once he wakes up. From that reaction, there is no date he was dating this boy." The officers start talking, making me push Luke and Calum away from me.

"He's like a brother to me you bastards! He's saved my life before! Of course I'm going to react like that! So you're doing false arrest if you do that, I was just trying to save his life! Unlike you people who are trained to do shit like that! You just stood there looking at him, until we ran over!" I scream at him, wanting to hit them, but Luke held me back. These were the worst cops ever. They were so fucking stupid, so stupid. They jump to conclusions. 

"I don't know if we believe that Mr. Clifford-Hemmings." They all looks at us, glares on their faces. 

"Who the fuck even gave you those pictures? Or any of this information?! Whoever did are stupid fucking idiots, because it's not true." Calum snaps at the officers. He was going to protect us. That's one thing that Calum has always been good at, protecting us. It's really nice too, because I think if Luke got to say anything, he'd be punching these bastards.

"Mr. Hood, you said that you had a relationship with Mr. Hemmings-Clifford here. How do we know that you aren't lying for his brother's sake?" 

"I might be in a relationship with Luke, but that doesn't mean anything to your "investigation" you were asking us questions about Ashton and Michael, not Luke and I. And no matter what you ask about this alleged 'relationship' that Ashton and Michael have, it's a brotherly relationship. We're all like brothers." Calum continued, damn, he really knew what the fuck he was saying, because his voice didn't shake or anything. 

"Mr. Hood, please calm down." Ha, these people were so stupid. Calum wasn't going to calm down until they left us alone.

"I won't calm down until I see my best friend. So if you'd kindly leave us alone, we could do that. It was also you people who caused this, if you wouldn't have most likely stressed him out with this shit, we wouldn't have missed our plane, and Ashton would be alright." Calum has a point. 

"We'll be in touch. And I also don't think you should leave this country, we might need to talk to you again." The cops look us over once more before walking away to their cars. Once they were gone, I break down once again.

Luke holds me, I know that he didn't really know how to help at the second, I didn't even know how to help myself. Calum hugs us both again, whispering things to Luke. If you didn't see the scene from just a minute ago, and you saw us, you'd think that Luke and Calum were a young gay couple, with a child. Like I bet you that's what we look like. But with Ashton, our little family that we kinda had, isn't the same.

"Take Michael and go see what's going on with Ashton, I'm gonna call our parents." Luke says to Calum who wraps is arm around my shoulder turning me to the door that would lead into the hospital. I know the two shared a quick kiss before Calum took me inside.

"Hey, Mikey, I'm gonna go ask about Ash okay? Try and calm down a bit." Calum says sitting me down in the corner of the waiting room. I nod giving him a hug quickly before he walks away from me. I saw these boys like my brothers, sometimes Calum acts as if he's like my dad or something. Luke looks after me, and doesn't let me get hurt. Ash hasn't been there for me for all that long, but he's still looking out for me. Even more so now that we've been dating. Our relationship was so fucked up.

"Michael, come on little bro, cheer up. Ash is gonna be fine, he'll pull through this shit. You know it." Luke's voice says to me as a hand lays on my back. 

"Ashtons's gonna be okay, he's just a little tired now, we can wait for him to wake up in his room." Calum says coming back over. 

"Alright. Come on Mikey." Luke pulls me up before he and Calum pull me to Ashton's room. My mind wondered, and just didn't like any thing around me right now. I didn't know what to think of this. I didn't know what to say to Ashton soon. I didn't know. 

My only thoughts were that; Jail Bait was now something that was easily going to happen if we weren't careful. I could lose Ashton forever. My life can fall apart at any moment.

_________________________________________________________

Because you guys rock, and I felt bad, and also because I had an idea as to what I wanted to do, you now have another chapter. You guys were all pretty damn upset about that last chapter. Like most of the comments were like you guys freaking out on me because you were kinda like pissed it seemed. 

So yeah, here you go. Don't hate me for this one too, please. I tried my best, not to have it like the last one.