Family Problems

Ashton's POV

It's been two days since I last seen Michael. It's kind of annoying me. He hasn't been at school, he hasn't tried to talk to me in any sort of way, Luke wont even say a thing about him to me. I'm getting really worried.

I walk down the halls in the free period, knowing I still have over half an hour before, I'd have another class to go too. A door opens and I stop for some reason, looking around to see if I could find which door it was, and see if I knew the person. I look behind me, finding a blonde haired girl walking down the hall the opposite was of me. Oh I knew that black sweatshirt with a dog on the back of it anywhere.

"Hanna! Hanna!" I call running up behind her. She looks over her shoulder at me, giving me a small smile.

"Hey there muscle man." She's got so many nicknames for us, I don't even remember half of them, but this was a new one. She gives me a side hug, looking down the hall before shrugging.

"How's it going? I haven't really talked to you since we first met you." I say. I mean I've talked to her, but it was normally a hi, or something like that.

"Been alright. Life is normal, hating just about everything." She shrugs. "Got an A on the Science project me and Michael did with you guys help. The teacher loved it, showed it to just about everyone in the school staff now. I was just called to the office, and I think that's why I was." She says holding up a note, that had our principles signature on it.

"That's great! We did a pretty good job on that." I give her a high five. I was happy they got an A on that. Even for it being on take. "Speaking of Michael, do you know where he's been? He hasn't talked to me for a while, and I'm kinda worried." I normally wouldn't talk about Michael in a public place, just out in the open, but I wanted to know what was going on with him.

"I have no idea. He said something about going to see a family member, but I didn't know why." I sigh, that was more then what I had been getting, but I didn't know anymore then that. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I've gotta go, bye Ashton." She gives me another hug before walking to the office with a smile on her face. 

Three hours later I'm on my way home. Sadly I had to actually go home before going to Luke's like I normally did. Pulling into my driveway I sigh seeing my dad is home. I was hoping he wouldn't be here, he's the reason I had to come home. He wanted to talk to me about something, and God only know's what that could be.

 I slowly walk into my house walking to my room first, putting some cloths in my bag because I was going to be staying at Luke's for the weekend. It was something normal, we'd stay at someone's house for the weekend, normally Luke's because his house was so big and cool. If we knew my dad wouldn't be home, then sometimes we'd stay at mine. Calum's house was cool to stay at because he had a huge back yard. 

"Ashton." My father's voice booms through my house. I sigh walking down the stairs, and going to the door. I set my things down, before going into his studies.

"Hi dad." I can be nice to my father, and he can be nice to me, but it wasn't normal. It was so abnormal for us to be nice to each other; I hated coming into his damned studies, it was where he used to beat me when I was younger after my mother left. Even before that, if I got in trouble, he'd bring me in here and spank me. I don't think my siblings ever went though that. Just me. But I preferred me, over them any day.

"Who's this boy you were said to be in a relationship with?" Another thing, my father didn't know I was Bi. He knew nothing about it, and now he's asking me this. It's not a good thing. He's always called me out on it, saying that there had be something wrong about, called me a fagot, and other names, but now this. I'm going to die tonight. I can feel it in my bones.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tell him, letting out my breath. I blink my eyes many times, at the stinging pain in my cheek. He had just hit me, not that I wasn't used to be hit by my father, but this time, he did it without yelling at me first.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I seen when you kissed that damn boy in the parking lot of your school that day. I had come to tell you that I would be working a triple shift at work, though I knew you wouldn't care, I thought it would be nice to tell you. But when I saw you kiss that boy, I wanted to kill your fagot ass. My son, the fagot. I never thought it would be true." He hit me over and over, until I was on the ground. He started to kick me, letting his foot fly wherever it could. I gasp for air once his foot starts hitting my chest.

"P-please. Stop. Dad, please stop." I beg him, over and over. Praying that he would stop.

He didn't.

He continued to beat me for three hours. 

"When I come back, you and your fag things better be out of my house and better not ever come back." He spits at me before leaving the house. I lay there hardly conscious. Hardly breathing. 

My head spins when my phone starts ringing. I pull all of my energy into pulling my phone from my pocket and answering it. "Hello?" I say trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"Ashton. Sorry about me not talking to you lately. I've been having some problems with my family, I'm coming home tonight though. We can cuddle all weekend." Michael's voice fills my ears, making me smile.

"M-Michael... Help..." I trail off, my mind starting to fade. My eyes closing, I was blacking out, maybe leaving the world.

"Ashton?! ASHTON?! ASHTON!!"