Confessions

Michael's POV

We were back home now. We had dropped Ashton off at his house, but he was going to come back over after he got his school bag and a change of cloths. I didn't understand the cloths seeing that when he, Luke, and Calum all pretty much share clothing as it is. I think Luke and Calum have warn each other's underwear. I don't know how thye could do that, yuck.

"Hey Mikey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Luke walks into my room with a small smile on his face.

"Uh, yeah sure. What about? Is it about your guitar? Because I really will get that fixed." I tell him sitting down on my bed. I had been standing looking at myself in the mirror that hung on my closet door. I did that almost every night.

"Well, I mean you know I'm bi, so there's nothing to that; but I've met something, well it's a guy. I really like him, we've kissed once but I think it was just like some kind of a small joke to him." Luke shy's at the end.

"Luke... Is it Calum? If so do you really think he would think of it as some kind of a joke? He's your best mate, he wouldn't try and screw with your feelings like that." I just had to say it. I couldn't hide it any longer, it was driving me nuts.

"How did you know?"

"Me and Ashton were on the Alibaba, all the way at the top where we could see everything, and we kind of saw you two... Well kiss. Ashton was going to say something, but I made him not because I wanted to talk to you about it. And well looks like you came to me first." I scratch the back of my neck as I confess today's earlier events. I felt bad for not saying something to Luke straight away still, but maybe it was a good thing, maybe before he was still confused about his feelings for Calum.

"Oh." Luke sighs giving me a small smile, "What should I do?" Now that I didn't know how to answer.

"Um... Talk to him? Just have a normal conversation with him, and somehow bring the kiss in; maybe? I really don't know Luke. I've been gay for most of my life, but I've only kissed one guy, and well his friends dared him to do it. So it wasn't an amazing first kiss." My first kiss wasn't really as amazing as I always wanted it to be. But I guess I really don't have to count it as my real first kiss.

"I-I didn't know that." No one did Luke, so you weren't alone. Only that asshole and everyone else in my old school did. 

"It's okay." I weakly smile at him, running a hand through my hair. 

"Maybe we should have more talks like this. I mean we've been brother's for almost two years now, and I treat you like crap most of the time. I'm sorry about that Michael, I really am." 

"It's fine Luke, really. And I think it would be good if we had a couple more of these talks every now and then." I laugh as Luke pulls me into a brotherly hug. I think being more of brothers with Luke will be nice. Maybe I will feel as if I really belong in this family.

"I'm gonna go and talk to Calum. Thanks for the help Michael, you're a great brother." Luke grins walking to the door of my room. 

"Oh and do you mind if Ashton bunks with you tonight? Calum's in mine already and mom is ripping apart the guest room to make an office." Oh dear lord. Just breath Michael, you'll be alright.

"Yeah, that's fine." I tell him before he says a thank you and skips out of my room. I don't think I'd even seen Luke skip, so that was a little weird. 

A while after Luke left I also walked out of my room, feeling a bit peckish. Oh the joys of being a teen. Not.

As I walked through the hall that divides that living room and kitchen, I came upon something, that I was happy about, but wasn't happy seeing. "No gay sex on the couch! Go to your room!" I snap at Luke and Calum who were making out and palming each other on the couch close to falling onto the floor. Which they did fall when I snapped that them. Ha, suckers.