Just A Talk

Ashton's POV

I sat in the school's back parking lot, getting ready to take a rip off of the bong that my weed dealer was holding out to me. I knew it was stupid to be doing this in the parking lot of my school, but did I give a shit? Fuck to the no. I hadn't givin a shit about much in what I believe has been a week? I don't remember what Luke said the other day when he tried to talk to me.

"Ashton, someone's walking this way. Hurry the fuck up." I look up to the back door of the school, seeing white hair walking my way.

"Michael?" I crock my head slightly handing the bing back to my weed dealer. He says something that I block out and walk to the white haired boy that I knew very well a week ago.

"Hello Ashton." He says as we met half way through the parking lot.

"Hey Michael, how have you been?" I smile at him, going to give him a hug, but he backed away. I frowned. Before Michael would have never rejected my hug, but after what happened last week, nothing's all that it's cracked up to be anymore.

"I've been alright. But that's not why I'm here. I've heard that your behavior has been shit, but I'm also not here about that. I'm here because I believe this," he pauses getting into his bag and pulling out a sweater, "is yours." Michael shoves the sweater in my arms before turning on hi heel and readying himself to leave.

"Wait Michael," I grab hold of his arm, turning his around making him look at me. Our bodies were close together, I wanted to kiss him. I needed his lips, for the past week, I'd been trying to forget his lips, use other things to forget about the high that I felt when kissing him. I wanted to forget about that Cloud 9 feeling that I got from him. But nothing ever worked. There was no way for me to forget it, Michael was my high, he was the high that I needed to stay sane. But I didn't have him. To people I couldn't have him, but I was going to have him, I don't care, I will have this boy.

"What Ashton? What do you want? A shag, like from all of those sluts you've been with this past week? You want me to give you money for the drugs that you've been getting high with? It's not going to happen Ashton. I don't even want to be near you after hearing about all of that." Michael hisses at me trying to pull out of my grasp.

"Michael please, it's not as bad as it sounds. I had one crazy night. That was the night that everything happened. Luke had told me to leave after you told us to leave your room. I was pissed off at him, and upset about you. Michael, I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you really." My words came out of my mouth without me having a second thought about them. I wanted Michael to know what happened, I didn't want him to think that it was his fault. It was just me being my normal asshole, bipolar self.

"Ashton, I don't care. Get it? Luke was right, it wont work. You can be my friend, but there will be nothing more between us. I'm sorry." Michael jerks his arm away from me and walks back into the school.

"Michael!" I run up behind him, I hear him growl in frustraion at me stopping him almost every five seconds now. "Michael, please, just tell me if you felt anything before. That's all I want to know, after that we can be friends." 

"You want the legit answer, or the one where I lie and crush my own heart?"

"The Legit one, please."

"I don't know what I felt, but I liked it. It was a nice feeling, I was happy." He looks at me with a smile, a loving glint in his eyes.

"Then I can do this without hating myself." I whisper pulling his face to mine with a smile. Michael gasps, making my laugh and use one of my little tricks that I thought him, on him. Michael soon melts into my arms and I smirk, knowing he wouldn't stay away from long now.