Chapter Four 1/2: WELCOME TO GRYFFINDOR (G) & RAVENCLAW (R)

(Anna)
"Come and follow me." Tamara told us. We followed her.
"Hello!"
Merida screamed. The painting on the wall talked!
"How is that possible?" I said, curiously.
The Gryffindors laughed like we were clueless about the world of magic- which is to say, true, if you exclude Elsa's powers and Merida experience with bear magic.
"It's a spell." a brown haired, hazel eyed girl told us, "you'll see all of the paintings here move and talk."
She looked my age.
I remembered when I was younger.
"Gee... I guess talking to pictures on the walls here won't be as boring as at home." I decide.
We continued walking, "where is your home?" she asked.
"Arendelle." I reply.
She nodded, "I heard there was an eternal winter set there by a powerful witch."
"Everything's fine now." I reassure her.
She nodded, "I'm Catherine."
"Anna." I reply.
We follow Tamara into a staircase, "hold on."
Then the staircase moved, "the stairs like to rearrange themselves, so make sure you always hold the railing."
The staircase stopped.
"Here we go." Tamara walked up to a painting, "the common room is behind this painting."
"Password?" the fat lady on the painting asked.
"Trumpet-skins." Tamara replied.
The painting swung open, revealing a hallway behind it.
"Trumpet-skins?" Merida asked as we entered the common room.
"I don't know either." Catherine replied, "passwords change every year here."
We pile into the common room.
"Now, students!" Tamara said, "boys dorms that way, girls dorms that way. You'll find all your stuff in the bed you've been assigned in. If you had an owl, your owl would be in the belfry. And don't worry about owl mix-ups, they will be in the cage you left them in."
A meow came from the girl's dorm, and a cat with solid black fur came running down the steps. It had a grey collar with a silver circle pendant.
"If any of you have cats, they are in your dorms. No mix-ups, assuming you followed the standard collar rule for cats. Any other pet other than cats and owls are forbidden in Hogwarts, but next year, frogs and toads would be permitted." Tamara explained.
The black cat sat down and licked itself.
"Umbrie!" a black haired girl shouted. She scooped the cat up into her arms.
"Now, goodnight fellow Gryffindors! No one must be beyond that fat lady at lights out, or points will be taken from Gryffindor. If you're out, then don't get caught."
She started explain the points system.

(Rapunzel)
We entered the Ravenclaw common room.
"If you had been listening to Head Master Littlemore, my name is Harold Addisworth, or Harry." he explained, "dorms for the men are over there, for girls are over there."
He pointed at the dorms.
"Now, who here has an owl?"
Elsa and a few others raised their hands.
"Now, those people who own owls should visit the belfry to see their owls. You should put collars on your owls- if you haven't already- with their names on them. Cats and owls are the only creatures allowed... other than the occasional Defence Against the Dark Arts experiments. Any questions?"
He looked around, "good. Now, no one of you must be beyond this common room after curfew, if not, then Ravenclaw looses points. Any nasty thing you do costs your house points, and any good thing brings us points."
He took a broom, "first years are forbidden to own their own brooms, but they can join the Quidditch teams as trainees. But they cannot play in matches until their second year. Anyone interested in joining the Quidditch team?"
I raised my hand.
"Only her?" he asked, in disappointment.
"Psst! Elsa! Don't leave me hanging!" I whisper.
Elsa looked at me and shrugged, but she slowly raised her hand.
"Seems like we have a tandem duo from the programme!" he said, "tell me, what are your names?"
"Full names?" I ask.
He nodded.
I curtsy, "Princess Rapunzel, of Corona."
Amazed whispers echoed throughout the common room.
"Silence, so a princess? How about you?"
Elsa looked up from the floor. "I'm sorry, me?"
He nodded, "royal too?"
"We're cousins!" I say, gleefully.
Elsa curtsied, "Q-Q-Queen E-Elsa, of A-Arendelle."
Chatter once again echoed throughout the common room.
"Oh, your highnesses." he said, bowing. "It is an honour to have you as Ravenclaws and part of our Quidditch team."
"You didn't tell me you were a queen!" Diana whined.
"Now," Harry continued, "if you have any more questions about the rules, the houses, and Hogwarts, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the older years. Dismissed!"
Elsa immediately went up to the dorm.

(Merida)
"Dismissed!" Tamara said.
The crowd dispersed as most went up to the dorms.
"Going tah bed, Anna?" I ask.
Anna looked at me like I was mad, "me? No way! Not yet!"
I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Nice to see you here, Merida." said Mary Lovegood.
"Ohh... uhh... Anna, this is Mary Lovegood. Mary, this is Anna." I say.
"We've met in Diagon." Anna replied.
"Yes I know." she said, "I saved you from choking on the train."
Anna looked confused, "I don't remember."
"Of course you don't." Mary replied, "you were unconscious. Well, I better call it a night. See you."
She walked up to the dorm.
"She's mad, isn't she?" said a male voice. We turn around to see a brunette boy with dark eyes and fair skin.
"Don't say that!" Anna declared.
He shrugged. "I'm Robert Cassow, fourth year. Sadly, I have the same name as Mad Girl's older brother."
"Anna." Anna replied.
"Merida." I say.
He gestured to the people sitting on the couch, "that's Kate, Sophie, Charles, Samuel, and George."
"Welcome to Gryffindor." said the ash blonde, Sophie.
"So glad to have you." said the dark blonde, Kate.
"That's what you always say!" the dark haired boy, George, said to Kate.
"Got something about it?" the light brown and dark eyed boy, Charles, retorted.
"Charles and Kate are a thing." said Samuel, the dark skinned one.
"Not only that!" Kate squealed, she held out her hand proudly, "look!"
On her ring finger was a silver ring with a white gem on it.
"Oh my god, Kate!" Sophie squealed, "since when?!"
"Since before the sorting." Charles said, proudly.
"Congratulations!" Anna said.
I shrug, "yup."

(Elsa)
I run up to the dorm. I spot the bed my stuff was on. I opened my trunk and fished out my gloves.
I took out a teal coloured pair, exactly like the ones I wore during my coronation, but fingerless.
I put them on.
I'm losing control!
Why am I losing control?
I jump when someone touches my shoulder.
"Calm down, Elsa." Rapunzel chuckled. She spotted the gloves, "gloves? I thought you ditched them?"
"I'm losing control. Punzie, I'm losing control!" I whisper, terrified.
Rapunzel nodded, "maybe you just need to take a rest."
I nod, "right."
I crawl into my bed without undoing my hair, or changing my clothes. I pull the covers up with one thing on my mind...
Conceal, don't feel...