FINAL NOTE

Hey guys! Tori Elsa Collins here!

So yeah, this book's over, BUT NOT TO WORRY! I'm already working on the storyline for the second book. For the meantime, check out my other works!
And yeah, I won't be updating for a while because my family and I are going to travel to a part of the Philippines.
Sorry about that Scarlett Deom cliffhanger... :)) Oh yeah, it was Pitch (Professor Del) that put Elsa's name in the goblet. I was going to feature that in the sequel, but you guys might be like, "WHO THE HECK PUT HER NAME IN THE GOBLET!!!"
So yeah, I hope you guys LOVED this book and watch out for the next one!! :3

BTW...
I have a few unpublished works in my works list... please comment 1, 2, or 3 if you want me to pubish:

1. RP RotBTFD in Transylvania (this is a story in second person. You are the main character and you're being paired with Jack Frost after he broke up with Elsa [I still love JELSA, but I needed a storyline for this]. The setting is in Hotel Transylvania.)

2. THE SUPER SIX: DIVERGENT (I already posted this story, but vote if you want me to continue it)

3. A FROZEN Quarter Quell (vote for this if you want me to continue)

There will be ONLY ONE because I thought I can do three at once but I can't.
But you can comment up to two choices though...
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND FOLLOWS!!