Chapter 1:

It all started 10 years ago.

When I, Uzumaki Naruto, first met Uchiha Sasuke a week before I started going to kindergarden, I only thought of him as my parents friends' son. Unlike his elder brother, Uchiha Itachi, who i instently befriended -though the age diffrence was 5 years- sasuke was diffrent.

He never talked much. A complete opposite to me who talked a lot.

That was until i started going to kindergarden though.

Just a week after i started going there -sasuke was there too- childern being childern thought it would be really fun to bully me. Since we were all just 5 it was not a serious i'll-beat-you-up-if-you-don't-lick-my-shoe-and-be-my-servent kinda bully, just the petty we-wont-let-you-play-with-us kinda bully.

It's not serious at all but for my 5 year old mind it was the most horrible thing ever.

That was when things changed. Too busy feeling miserable about not being able to play with others, i hadn't noticed how sasuke ignored everyone who tried to get him to play with them. Then out of nowhere he asked me to play with him.

I never expected sasuke to come and talk to me out of free will. He never talked much afterall. But he did. He asked me to play with him.

I didn't know why then. It was just a while after that when he declared,

"Naruto.. Is mine"

TBC..