Chapter 7:

Today was a day like any other.

Sasuke fanclub fought with SasuNaru fanclub, Sakura annoyed the shit outta Sasuke, Sasuke annoyed the shit outta me -for trivil reasons- and everthing was as normal as it ever was in my life.

During lunch I went over to the back of the school where there is a huge tree, under which is a -pretty big and deserted- lunch table that me and my friends have come to call our-lunch-time-hide-out since no one comes to this side of the school grounds.

As I arrived I saw that sasuke was the only one who'd arrived so far. I went and sat next to him. He just smirked at me and went back to reading some book which I had no interest in as he ate.

After a while nara shikamaru -aka lazyass genius- came and promptly fell asleep in the seat right infront of Sasuke's.

Then Akemichi Choji -don't ever call him fat..EVER- came, greeted us, sat next to a sleeping shika -infront of me- and started eating like an hungry pig.

Then came the ever silent Aburame Shino and the ever loud Inuzuka kiba. Kiba sat next to me as usual -since i'm the only guy that talk's in our group, it seems- while shino silently sat next to kiba -as usual again.

As Kiba and I were too busy chatting and eating unhealthy junk food, we were both scared outta our skin to hear Sakura and Ino squeal as they got here and started saying incoherent things.

Shika looked like he wanted to get to a quiter place to sleep. Shino and choji ignored them.

TBC..