Chapter 14:

The next morning I woke up on a warm breathing pillow.

Wait. Breathing? pillows don't breathe as far as I know. So?

I tried to get up and see what the hell was breathing under me when I realised that I can't.

I snapped my eyes open to look at a blury pale-with-something-black-thing next to my face. Which I later saw clearly to be one uchiha sasuke's pretty pale face with silky black hair, right next to mine. Very close.

I came to a conclusion about this current situation.

I must have ended up sleeping on Sasuke, instead of next to him like I remember, somewhere in the middle of the night.

And somehow sasuke seems to have a very much strong hold on my waist making it so that i can't move an inch till he wakes up. Oh the joys of life.

It's gonna be freaking awkward when he wakes up to find his best friend sleeping on top of him and not next to him.

Oh man! How am I gonna explain this?! Wait! It's not my fault! The teme is holding onto me too tight! So its his fault! Right! I'll just tell him it's all his fault if he freaks!

I was so busy thinking up what to tell about this current situation that I didn't notice those pale eyelids slowly flutter open to reveal sleepy black orbs.

TBC..

A/N : Btw when naruto felt something tickle his forehead in the previous chap. It was actully sasuke giving him a peck on the forehead - just clearing things out XP