Chapter 13:

After we finally went down stairs -that is, after mum got fed up of calling us and barged in, took my beloved manga and urged us down stairs- we had our dinner.

Dad had returned by then so he and mum fussed about sasuke together. Oh heavens.

After a pretty long dinner -in my opinion- we were finally able to go back to my room. I rushed in, took my beloved manga, got back to my pervious position and read it - more like drowned in it.

It was 11 PM by the time I finshed reading it.

Finally. It was great.

I got off the bed to return it to its place on my shelf and turned to look at what sasuke was upto while I was busy with my manga reading.

What I saw though was the most adorable scene i'd seen in a long while.

Sasuke sat there leaned against the wall, his face turned towards the side I was sitting, sound asleep. He looked like an innocent kid. So peaceful.

I went over to his side and made him lay down on my pillow to make him more comfertable.

I got out another pillow for myself from the closet and layed next to him. Turned off the lights, tucked us both in, and fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up when I felt something tickle my forehead. But I didn't feel like opening my eyes or moving so I stayed still.

I felt someone's forehead on mine. Sasuke. My sleepy mind provided.

A hand gently stroked my cheek. Lovingly. It felt good. I felt safe.

TBC..