Chapter 20:

"so do you want to leave?", he asked me again, still stroking my cheek.

That was when I realised that he was only worried. Sasuke can be so considerate.

"i'm fine", I said and gave him a small smile.

Which quickly faded and turned into a horrid look as the background sound effects increased.

I slowly looked at the screen only to scream at the top of my voice and hide my face in the crook of sasuke's neck again.

Sasuke moved his hand to stroke my hair again. That felt good.

By the time the movie ended I was reduced to mere-nothing-ness.

I just sat there, still holding sasuke's arm in a crushing grip and hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

He let me hold him and didn't once complain about how hard my grip on his arm was. He just sat there stroking my hair. And whispering something?

The movie was so loud and the spectators even louder so I didn't hear it until everyone went out and the room went silent. "shhhhh it's alright. Calm down naruto"

Sasuke was whispering sweet nothings as he continued to stroke my hair -probably did so through the entire movie. I blushed. I don't know why but I did. And my heart.. Felt like it was about to burst. Why.. Do i feel like this?

TBC..