Chapter 10:

Stupid english teacher.

He read the assignment and said it was too good to be mine!

But since he can't prove that it's not mine he'd just give me a detention instead of failing me in midterms.

Damn.

Even though it's better than failing this is the worst. I hate it.

Finally! i was out of detention! yaaaaayyyyyyy! oh. It's sasuke.

The teme waited for me for so long?

I walked over to the gate of our school where he was waiting.

"Sasuke!", I called and waved as I was half way there. He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"it's late teme you should have went on without me", his house is so far it's gonna take him at least an hour or two to get there by foot and to take a bus he'd have to wait for who know's how long - not many buses go near the place he lives as he lives in the other part of town where only the rich and wealthy people live.

"i'll be fine. And I feel it's partially my fault that you got that detention"

But he only helped me, "it's obviously not your fault teme. Is that why you waited?", we started walking to my place as I asked.

"no. I would've waited none the less"

Jeez. This teme. "you're gonna be late if you walk home now teme", I rolled my eyes.

"it doesn't matter"

Insert eyetwitch here, "seriously", he's an idiot and he calls ME an idiot! "you should stay over at my place tonight", I offered.

He seemed surprised if his wide eyes were any indecation. "you sure?", he seemed unsure.

"of course teme!"

TCB..