Chapter 17:

Sakura had tried and failed -again- in making Sasuke her date so she'd ended up going with shika instead.

Ino had asked choji and he'd gladly accepted.

Tenten and lee -one of our friends again- were also joining them on this group date.

So they must be having tons of fun.

And here I was stuck at home on a satruday afternoon with nothing better to do than re-read a manga I'd already read a thousand times.

Oh fun. Sigh. I am bored.

I heard my phone vibrate. It was a text. From sasuke. And it said that he was coming over!! yaaayyyy!!

Maybe i'll ask him to rent a movie on his way. Yeah. It'll be fun to watch a movie.

I texted him back saying : 'rent a movie on your way. It'll be fun to watch it! 😆 '

I got a reply back instently saying : 'let's just go to a theater instead. It'll be more fun 🌟 '

Awesome!

'hellya! It'll be fun!', I replyed back and I was bouncing on my bed as I did so.

I got another text asking me to get ready quick but I was already at it.

In 15 minutes I was ready and set to go.

Just in time the bell rung and I bounced my way downstairs and yelled to mum, "I'll get it!", I opened the door to find a well dressed, smirking uchiha on my doorstep.

"looking good teme!", I grined.

His smirk widened, "like wise dobe"

I yelled in to tell mum I was going out and will be back a bit late.

She yelled back telling me to take care and have fun.

I yelled a bye as Sasuke and I made our way to a near by theater.

TBC..