Chapter 8:

It seems that Neji and Gaara -two of our friends who are pretty quite..no surprises there- have started dating, thus resulting in all that squeakling on Sakura and Ino's part -they wouldn't stop gawing with twinkles in their eyes at those two since they arrived at the table.

I, on the other hand, was surprised to say the least.

That was unexpected -Though shika said it was about time they acted on it. I did not expect it and even kiba felt the same.

Never the less, I totally support them. Seeing as they're so happy togather.

I've never seen gaara blush like that before. And the way Neji looks at him with such fondness.

They are cute couple to say the least.

We all had our lunch and went back inside to get to our next class -with Sakura and Ino saying something about a group date to neji & gaara and asking them if they wanted to join since they're dating now.

I had english next. Same as Sasuke. So we headed to our class and sat togather as usual.

Today we were supposed to give in our assignments.

Assignments which I totally forgot about until now.

What a wonderful thing to do when your teacher had warned you to complete it on time or fail in your midterms. Right? I was dead.

"dobe", Sasuke was calling me. Sasuke! Maybe he'll help me write it super quick before the teacher arrives! ..yeah right. I should just dream on. No one could write that quick.

"dobe!", ah, right, I forgot to answer him.

"what teme?", I sound lifeless.

TBC..