Chapter 25:

I, Uzumaki Naruto, have been officialy dateing -the high school heartthorb- Uchiha Sasuke for about a month now. And I can possitively conclude that I am head over heels in love with my teme.

Things haven't changed much. At all actualy.

We still fight and bicker a lot. Sasuke still makes fun of me and taunts me whenever he gets a chance. I still get as annoyed as ever when he does that.

And of course, the SasuNaru fanclub STILL loves to make sasuke fall for their cheap tricks.

Sasuke is still as possessive as ever -if not more. And I still hate how annoying that can get.

All in all things are as normal as they can ever get.

But there is one small change in our life.

"Naru?", Sasuke called me from his side of the bed.

"hmm?", I asked him as I scooted closer to him while lying on the bed with my back facing him.

He held me from behind and snuggled the back of my neck as he whispered, "Claim me yours?"

Yeah. Sasuke isn't the only one who claims me his now.

I turned around in his loose embrace to look at him, "You're mine teme", I said as I gave him a chaste peck on the lips.

I claim sasuke mine as well now -though not as possessive as him- and he loves it when I do.

He smiled a sleepy smile as he snuggled closer.

I held him back as I pecked his hair and fell asleep.

Safe in the arms of the one I love -something tells me that I will forever.

THE END

A/N: oh good heavens what was that?!!? I was rereading this and as it was very badly written, I thought of editing it as I re-read it, but oh freaking hell, what was my 16/17 yr old self thinking, why is this so unbelievably embarrassing to re-read, I can't believe I wrote this!!!! Sooo cheesyyyy... Well, I still love cheesy, so as embarrassing as it is, good job my younger self.. Oh man I can't stop blushing //////////

P. S.  I say edit, but I haven't changed the story, just corrected the spelling errors and separated the sentences into paragraph where I thought was necessary.

Edited on: 7/4/2020