Chapter 5:

As I've already told, sasuke and I met a long time ago.

He is a possessive ass who can get on my nerves at all times. That doesn't mean however that I hate him - granted I would gladly murder him if he keeps being this embarassingly possessive bastard.

Keeping this aside he's all-around a nice guy. He's supportive when needed. And even very gentle in handleing sensitive things -regurdless of how emotionless he looks- he's the best friend I could ever get.

But!

There are other times I feel like pounding his face in. This is one of those times. The bastard sure as hell knows how to get on my nerves.

"you KNOW that's not what I ment TEME!!", I shouted and glared some more for good measures.

He chuckled and continued walking. Ass is ignoring me. Fine! I'll play this game his way then! Ignore me all you want bastard i'll just ignore you more!!

(A/N : talk about being childish XD)

I just fumed (A/N : he's just pouting in a very cute way XD; Naruto : hey! Am not!; A/N : hey! your not supposed to be here!! *pushes him back into the story* sorry about that ^^;;) as I ignored him and continued walking.

Sasuke glanced at me out the corner of his eyes the same time I did so I looked away.

So there was no way I could see the fond smile that graced his face then.

"I just felt like walking with you today", that caught my attention, "happy now", he smirked.

"what's that supposed to mean bastard?!"

TBC..