Chapter 6:

I was sincerely confussed.

He just "felt" like walking with me today. What the hell is that supposed to mean.

(A/N : fyi he's a dense idiot ,for those who haven't figured it out yet)

Sasuke sighed, "you're such a dobe"

I glared, "Am not! Teme!!"

he just smirked as he ignored me. Again. Man, I don't get him.

We didn't talk anything else after that. It was a silent ,short walk to our school.

(A/N : LOL! It took me 3 chapters to make them reach their school XD)

Just as we arrived near the gate I could hear a rather loud, high pitched voice greet us, "Naruto!! Sasuke-Kun!! Good morning~", yup. That was none other than Haruno Sakura.

(A/N : she was one of the girls who tried to make naruto their playmate in kindergarden. Remember in ch2?)

"Hey! How are you guys today?", followed another voice right after the shrill greeting, this was Yamanaka Ino, Sakura's best friend -also rival.

(A/N : she was also there with sakura in the same kindergarden and was also there to witness the cute "naruto's mine" scene so thus she is a closet sasunaru fangirl.)

"we're good and you gals?", I knew that sasuke was not going to answer so I did it for him - as usual.

"we're fine", Ino answered for them both as sakura busied herself to get sasuke to go out with her. Again. (A/N : insert sweatdrop here XD)

This was like a morning ritual for sakura - more like everytime-i-see-my-sasuke-kun ritual. So I perfer to ignore them.

TBC..