Chapter 18:

We talked about petty things as we walked, bickered half way through and finally reached the theater.

Upon getting there though we couldn't have been more annoyed.

None of the movies were good except for this thirller/horror one.

"maybe we should just go rent a movie and watch it at your place", Sasuke sugested.

"But we're already here right. why let it go to a waste", I countered.

"dobe, that horror movie's the only one that seems any good", Sasuke rolled his eyes as he said this.

"So?! We should watch it!", I half-yelled.

Stupid teme's being unreasonable.

He stared at me with a raised eyebrow and stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "you're scared of horror movies"

I blushed red at this and shouted, "I WAS!! Am not now!! And that was a long time ago!!"

He just smirked at this and said, "you've always been. And 2 years ago, you said the same thing but the result was the same"

I blushed even more at this, "DID NOT!"

He smirked, "did too"

ok. So this is how he wants to play it, "NOT". He counters, "too". And it goes on. For a long time. And then.

"Fine, dobe. Let's just go to the movie"

He finally gave in!! "hellya!", I grined. He gave a wide smirk -an almost grin.

We went and bought the tickets. Sasuke bought us both some snacks and drinks. Then we went in and took our seats.

But as soon as the room went dark and the movie began I regreted ever acting brave.

TBC..