Chapter 24:

For the first time in my life, I did not know how to convey my feelings.

It was the worst.

Sasuke was so bold, telling me how he'd always felt about me. I was happy. So happy. To hear that he loved me. But now. What should I do?

I couldn't stop blushing and shuttering. I was being worse than Hinata.

There was so much I wanted to tell him. But all I can come up with are incoharent sounds. If this goes on. Sasuke would surely think I don't feel the same and leave.

I felt slight stinging in my eyes as I thought this.

I didn't want that.

Why can't I be more like Sasuke and tell him boldly that I love him too?

I felt a droplet of tear slip down from my eyes.

I was so frustrated with myself that I didn't see that understanding look Sasuke had as he looked at me.

So I was stratled when I felt him embrace me. I blushed more when I felt his breathe on my earlobe.

"S-Sa-Sasuke?", I managed to squeak out his name in question.

"calm down", he held me tighter and strocked my hair.

"you don't have to be so nervous dobe", his breath tickled my ear.

It felt good. To be held like this. I blushed more -if possible. But i felt more relaxed none the less.

Enough to whisper, "i love you too.. Sasuke", I felt him tighten his embrace before lossening it enough to look at me in the eye.

"I'm so happy.. Naruto", I felt the same. I felt content. And safe.

TBC..