Chapter 11:

"of course teme! Not like its the first time your staying over night at my place" I grined.

It wasn't the first time. In fact, when we were younger I remember that he used to refuse to leave whenever he came over to play at my place.

It was almost cute then since he was 5 or 6 and he looked like a cute porcilean doll.

Not that he doesn't now. I mean he has his own freaking fanclub. The dude is crazy good looking.

It was different then since he was younger and more innocent. He would follow me around like some lost puppy. It was addorable but he would so lose it when someone would even try to get closer to me.

Possessive as hell for as long as i can remember.

"its been a while though"

I turned to look at sasuke confussed at this, "what's been awhile?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "since i came over to stay"

Come to think of it, "when was the last time you came to stay over night again?", I can't exactly remember.

"we were 12. My parents were out on a business trip. And even aniki was out on a field trip."

"right! I remember! They didn't wanna leave you alone at home for a week so you stayed at mine!", hmm nostalgic.

"yeah", he smiled. He doesn't smile much. But when he does, its a true smile. I want him to smile more often.

As we reached my house I opened the door and called out, "i'm home", I heard mum answer back from her study, "welcome home sweety"

TBC..