Chapter 19:

It was bad. Worse than bad. My mind was going blank. So I didn't know that I'd latched myself onto Sasuke's arm and was currently squeezing it hard enough to bruse it.

This movie. Was the scariest. I wailed and whimpered.

I felt someone's hand on my head and that made me scream out loud. But my scream mingled with the others as the scene in the movie made them all scream as well.

The hand was still on my head. Ohmygawd. And now it was gently stroking my hair.

Gently stroking? Why would a ghost gently stroke my hair? unless? It was not a ghost but was sasuke. Phew. I relaxed a bit.

Only to scream my lungs out when the ghost appeared on the screen!! "GAHhhhhhhhhh!!!!", I hid my face in Sasuke's neck pulling him closer.

"do you want to leave?", Sasuke asked.

Was I being so annoying that he wanted to leave? "sorry, was I being annoying", I was more scared to hear his answer than I was of the movie.

He slid his hand down from my hair to my cheek and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"dobe", he smiled. I just stared at him. "you've always been annoying so i'm used to it", he smirked.

"What?!", now i was pissed.

"but you're not being annoying right now", he smiled again.

I was confused. He gently stroked my cheek. It felt familiar. Like that night.

(A/N : remember in ch13 sasuke would have pecked him on the forehead and stroked his cheek in the middle of the night?)

"so do you want to leave?", he asked me again.

TBC..