Chapter 21:

Sasuke let me hold him and kept stroking my hair, whispering sweet nothings till I was calm again.

We sat there for a while longer. And as soon as I came back to my senses I realized that we were here for way too long and that was not good since this was a theater!

Wait. Why haven't the staff here said anything about it yet? I pulled back a bit to look at sasuke. He just smiled at me.

I gave him a confussed look and asked, "we were here for so long. Isn't that bad? I mean-"

he cut me off by saying, "it's alright. This theater is one of the places under aniki's control. I've been here with him for inspections and stuff. So I'm fimiliar with the staff here", he smirked.

Cool! I looked at him with an awed expression which made his smirk wider, "Ita-nii took over half of the business controled by fugu-san right?", I asked and he nodded.

So cool! I looked more awed but this time he seemed at bit..Jealous?

"aniki is pretty amazing but not as much as me", he said.

Ahh sibling jealousy eh?

I smirked to myself as I thought this.

"nah! Ita-nii is cooler!", I said to provoke him.

His eyebrow twitched. And he took the bait.

"I'm obviously cooler", he said irritated.

"naahh! I like him better!", I said to provoke him more with an innocent grin -i'm so evil.

He looked shocked at this. And sad?

"oh... I.. Am I not.. Good enough.. To make you like me?", That shocked me.

I stared at him wide eyed but I didn't know what to say. He looked so sad. I had to say something. Anything.

"I was just kidding sasuke!", I said quickly. He looked at me with wide disbeliving eyes.

"I was just provoking you teme. To annoy you..", I said the truth.

He looked at me some more. And I felt guilty. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just wanted to get on his nerves. Get him annoyed. Not get all sad and.. Pained.

"Naruto..", he said in a serious voice.

I looked at him.

"I don't want anyone to take you away from me", he said.

I just stared.

He slowly placed his palm on my cheek as he said, "you're mine".

I just stared at him.

I always thought of him as a possessive-ass-of-a-best-friend. But. I don't know anymore.

I.. Might just have fallen in love with my -very possessive- best friend.

I blushed at this.

And looked pointedly away from sasuke.

But leaned onto his hand as i did so. I've always liked sasuke's touches, come to think of it, maybe I've always been in love with him, just never realised it until now.

I blushed more at this.

"what are you thinking?", he asked me with a smirk.

AS IF I'd tell him!

"nothing teme. None of your business", I blushed more -if possible.

He gently stroked my cheek as he smiled lovingly at me -but i wouldn't know since I was still avoiding looking at him.

It felt good. I love it when he's being sweet and gentle. I love it even when he's being an ass. And when he's asleep. When he's reading with a studious look on his face. I just love him. All of him.

TBC..