Chapter 12:

After sasuke greeted mum -and after all of her Awwww-look-at-you-you've-grown-to-be-such-an-handsome-young-man fuss- We went to my room.

"your room hasn't changed much", he commented as he sat on my bed.

"i don't see the need to change it so yup"

He just smirked at this. I went and took out the manga I was reading yesterday to complete it.

(A/N : he fell asleep while reading it so he din't get to complete it XD)

I hoped onto my bed and scooted to the farthest end, leaned against the wall behind, took the pillow sitting next to me, put it on my lap, made myself comfy, and drowned myself in my manga world.

I was so engrossed that i didn't notice sasuke when he scooted to sit next to me.

So there was no way I could have seen the fond smile he was wearing as he watched me read.

Just as it was getting to the good part, "dinner's ready you two!", came mum's voice from down stairs.

Great timing mum, "i'll be there in a min!", I shouted back.

"make it quick!", she shouted back.

"yes!", geez. Can't a guy read a manga peacefully?!

"you could read it later you know",
I gave sasuke a are-you-for-real look. He just smirked. I went back to reading.

"she'll be calling you again real soon"

"I know. So stop disturbing me and let me finish this part quick", I answered irritably without taking my eyes of my manga. But I knew he was wearing his signature smirk.

TBC..