Chapter 1 - Good Morning Kiss

***Harry's POV

"Oh fuck, Harry, please don't stop, uhn."

My wife's moans make me smirk against her intimate skin that is wet with my saliva and her arousal and I eagerly let my tongue get back to work.

It hasn't even been two minutes that I woke up Bea by fitting between her legs and I know she's going to come soon. With every lick, flick and swirl of my tongue, her body writhes on our bed and my dick is getting harder by the second.

Smoothing my hand from her hip to her stomach, I look up and gently trace her faded scar with my fingertips. She whimpers my name, placing her hand on mine and she brings it to her breast.

It has been two years and she's still self-conscious about her Cesarean section scar, even though I've told her countless times that the reason for it makes it beautiful.

"Sorry, Love," I murmur against her skin and give her breast a little squeeze.

Bea moans a curse word, hooking her legs around my back and I replace my mouth with my thumb to catch my breath. I begin rubbing small circles on her clit, causing her to cry out my name in pleasure and my God, it's like music to my ears.

"That's right, Baby," I mumble against the inside of her thigh and give it a little bite, "scream my name."

"Just eat me, Harry."

I wince at the sting of her pulling my hair as she brings me back to her center, apparently unhappy that I've stopped. With a smirk, I give her a kiss there before devouring her once again and she starts rolling her hips.

I am in pussy heaven right now. Thank God she likes it just as much as I do. And I know she likes a little flick, too. Let's have some fun, shall we, Harold?

"Ah! Harry!" she cries out, arching her back from the bed and I pull back for some air.

"You sure you don't want my fingers?"

"Yes, just lick me. God, I'm so close."

Keeping my eyes on her gorgeous body, I spit into my palm before lowering it down to relieve the pressure in my achingly hard dick. While I pleasure myself, I take her clit between my lips and she clamps her legs around my head.

"I-I'm gonna come."

At least that's what I think she said.

Her thighs are pressed tightly against my ears, although I'm not complaining.

Smirking to myself, I pry her legs apart and reluctantly pull away from my delicious feast.

"What was that, Love?"

"M'gonna fucking come," she breathlessly pants, pulling me back to her center and I hum to let the vibrations push her over the edge. "Ah! Yes, Harry!"

Her body trembles as she enters her orgasm and I greedily clean her up with my tongue. She gasps, pushing me away, no doubt from the sensitivity and I look down to where I just was and Christ Almighty, it's a beautiful sight.

Licking my lips clean, I frantically move to kneel in front of my wife and I begin to pump my dick in my hand. As the exquisite pressure builds, I use my beautiful wife's body to bring me closer to my high and my God, it's working.

The first wave of pleasure floods my body and I watch with lustful eyes as I begin to empty myself onto her stomach.

"You're so hot when you come, Harry, oh my God. Come all over me, Babe. I'm yours to claim."