Chapter 11 - Like The First Time

***Harry's POV

Bea takes her bottom lip between her teeth, looking up into my eyes and I can feel a certain situation rising in my trousers. Keeping eye contact with me, she steps inside our hotel room and grabs ahold of my suit jacket. She tugs me inside and I nearly trip over my own damn feet, making us both laugh.

"You're crazy, Baby," I chuckle, setting the gift bags down on the desk while she shuts the door, "but I love you."

"Aw, you do?" she playfully asks, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You don't believe me?" I pretend to act offended and she shakes her head.

"Maybe you can show me? Oh wait a sec," her smile fades and she takes a step back. "Unless you don't want to cos I'm on my period."

"Love, I've told you before that it doesn't bother me unless it bothers you and last I knew, it doesn't, so with that settled," I pause, tucking a stray hair behind her ear, "I love you so much and I want to make love to you. I want to make you feel good. Will you let me do that, Beatrice?"

"Okay," she breathes out with a smile and I lean down to kiss her.

I inhale sharply at her touch, feeling my heart rate pick up and I wrap my arms around her back to hold her close. As I start walking us toward the bed, we inevitably stumble and it causes us to laugh.

"That wasn't as smooth as I hoped it would be," I admit, quickly shirking off the embarrassment and I kiss my way to her neck.

"It's oka-oh God, yes, right there," she moans, unbuttoning my shirt and I smirk against her now goosebump-covered skin.

While I leave my mark of affection, I tuck my fingers underneath the straps of her dress and gently tug them down her arms. She shimmies off her dress and I smooth my hands over her shoulders, furrowing my eyebrows in curiosity.

"Wait, are you..." I pause, standing back up and my eyes widen in surprise. "Holy hell, you're not wearing a bra?"

"I couldn't wear one with that dress, silly, cos the straps would've shown through, and I kinda forgot to pack my strapless bra."

"Your forgetfulness is my gain, I suppose," I smirk, shrugging off my suit jacket and my shirt.

"Mm, I love your tattoos and muscles so much. You're so damn sexy," she admits, smoothing her hands on my chest and she pecks my lips. "I'll be just a few minutes."

Bea walks toward the loo and I bite my bottom lip, swearing that I'll draw blood because she's only in a pair of black panties and her high heels. With every sway of her hips, I feel my heart beat faster and I'd be more than happy to just take her against the wall and give it to her hard, but I know she has to take care of...something first.

It's quite the inopportune time for her period to show up while we're on vacation, and I thought we planned this trip around it, but we've decided not to let it ruin our time together.

While I undress down to my boxers, I remind myself that her body is more sensitive right now and I can't ravish her like I want to.

It'll be okay, Harold. You can go slow and romantic for a few nights. There will be plenty of other times for hot, nasty, bend-me-over-the-couch-and-fuck-me-Harry sex, but you can't do that right now. Damn.

"Condom!" I blurt out of nowhere and I realize I didn't bring any. "Shit," I huff, raking my hand through my hair. "Oh wait...in my wallet."

I hurriedly grab my trousers from the floor and take out my wallet from the back pocket. I'm not completely certain it's still in here but I have to try. The glint of the foil that has been tucked in its place since our college years catches my eye and I take it out to hold it up in victory.