Chapter 3 - Salty Pretzels

***Harry's POV

It's a lovely day to go to the park. The sun is shining behind some puffy clouds and there's a crisp January breeze, but it's okay because I remembered to bring jackets and gloves for the kids.

I don't know why I'm wearing my blue plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt, though. And I have no bloody idea why I'm not freezing my arse off.

Weird.

My adorable kids are playing in the sandbox together while I'm keeping watch over the pram and Dolly and relaxing on the bench with my sketchpad in hand. Nature is so inspiring from the lush trees surrounding the park to the colorful flowers and even the pair of frisky squirrels by the bushes.

Lucky bastards. I don't remember the last time Bea and I had sex. Speaking of Bea, I don't know where she is right now. Wait, she said she was going shopping.

I hope she picks up a little something sexy for herself.

Preferably a thong.

She knows I love tho-

"Push me in the, the, the swing, Dadda!" Ferris, my sweet two-and-a-half-year-old calls out and even though this is meant to be a fun time, I still remind her of her manners.

"Okay, but what do you say first, Love?" I urge her, setting my sketchbook and pencil on the bench and I walk over to the swing set. "Can you say please?"

"Puh-leeaase," she giggles, climbing onto the swing and I make sure she's on the seat properly.

"There you go, Love. Now hold on. Oh wait! Lemme get Seb. I think he'd love the swings," I turn toward the sandbox and he's not there. "Seb, where are you, mate?"

I look around the playground and my heart begins to beat faster because I don't see him anywhere. He's not in the sandbox, he's not in the pram...he's nowhere.

Since we're the only ones at the park, there's no one to ask for help to look for him and I start to break out in a cold sweat.

I lost Seb.

"Ferris, where's your brother? He was here just a second ago," I explain and she gives me a confused look.

"I don't have a brother," she says, continuing to swing her legs and I grab onto the chain to stop her.

"What are you talking about? You do have a brother. It's Seb."

"You and Mommy never told me about him."

My jaw drops in utter shock at her words and I feel my eyes well up with tears.

"N-no, Ferris, your baby brother is Sebastian. Don't you remember, Love?" I ask as calmly as I can and she shakes her head, causing her blonde curls to flow in the wind. "You two are best friends a-and you play together and oh my God, you have a brother, Ferris! His name is Sebastian Edward Styles."

"I don't have a brother."

"No!"

"Harry, wake up," my wife's soft voice brings me out of my sleep and my body jerks involuntarily. "Shh, it's okay. You're just having a bad dream."

I open my eyes, feeling two warm tears roll down the sides of my face and I take in shaky breath. Bea turns on the overhead light and I realize we're still on the airplane in our sleeping quarters. Squinting my eyes at the brightness, I blow out a breath to calm my heart and I turn my head to look at Bea who's kneeling beside my bunk.

"It's okay, Harry, I'm right here," she calmly says, brushing back my hair that's damp with sweat and I can't hold back my tears.

"Is everything alright?" a worried, yet professional voice makes Bea and I look over to see one of the flight attendants.