Chapter 20 - Daddy's Good Girl

***Bea's POV

I felt like a fish in an aquarium during dinner. Harry closely watched my every move like he was looking for clues to whatever is going on with me and I couldn't hide anything from him.

I thought I was sneaky enough to get away with covering my half-eaten slice of pizza with a napkin, muffling the quiet gasps of pain that I couldn't hold back and covering my tired yawns, but I was wrong.

I know I need to see my doctor, but I'm not looking forward to it. I'd rather live in a fairytale world where nothing goes wrong and everyone is happy and right now, while I cuddle with my girls and husband on our bed, I'm living in that perfect world.

"And the two handsome princes lived happily ever after," Ferris dreamily says, closing the book and she taps my arm. "Janelle's asleep. It worked."

"Okay, sweet girl, thank you for reading to her," I smile and look at Harry, catching his attention with a soft snap of my fingers. "Will you put her to bed, please?"

"Of course, Love," he nods with a smile and carefully scoops up our sleeping angel in his arms. "Would you like to help me, Ferris?"

She hums with a smile, handing me the book and she quickly scoots out of the bed.

"Do you want me to tuck you in?"

"Can Dad do it?"

"Sure, but give me kisses first," I hold out my arms and she kisses me before giving me a hug. "G'night sweet girl. I love you so so much."

"Night, Mom. I love you, too."

I reluctantly let my baby go and smile as I watch my husband walk our girls out of our bedroom. Letting out a yawn, I set the book on my nightstand and decide to get ready for bed.

After freshening up, brushing my teeth and changing into my sexy black satin nighty with a matching thong, I look at myself in the mirror to inspect the finished product. I use my hand to comb through my hair, fluffing it and making it a little messy, just how my husband likes it.

He won't know what hit him and thank God my period stopped. But I wish the cramping would stop. Ugh.

"Bea? Beatrice?"

"In here, Babe," I call out, turning to face the door and I put my hand on my hip. "Ouch! The fuck?" I breathe out in pain and quickly put my left hand on my hip just as he walks inside. "Hey there, handsome."

"Uhm, hello, beautiful," he clears his throat and eyeballs my body. "What's this?"

"Oh, just something I thought you'd like," I purr, stepping closer and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Wait, are the girls okay?"

"Yes, Love, they're sleeping like the little angels they are," he says and I smile at the thought. "Now back to this uhm, little ensemble you're wearing."

"Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes," he growls, smoothing his hands around my waist and he holds me close. "So would you like to be Daddy's good girl tonight?"

"Yes," I half-whisper, half-moan and I feel his hands slide down to my bum.

"Yes what?" he challenges, harshly squeezing my bum and I gasp.

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's better. Now I'm going to brush my teeth, and I want you to wait for me on our bed in a pose that you think will turn me on. And put on those strappy stiletto high heels that I like so much and wait for me. Do you understand?"