A Friend In Need

"Eddie! I think this place will be good enough!" Sibuna had finally found an apartment they could reside in. At least until the FBI found them. Then they would be on the run again.

They were in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. America. "The city that never sleeps." Amber stated.

"Actually, that's New York. We were there yesterday, before we were found again. This is the Keystone State." Nina corrected her.

Patricia was crying. Again.

"Patricia, we have to believe our daughter will be okay." Eddie told her. "Okay?" Patricia sniffled. "Because of our recklessness, my daughter is being put in the foster system! She could end up with a horrible family or a better one than ours!" Patricia tried to wipe her tears away, but they kept coming back.

Eddie took her in his arms. "No family is better than ours."

"Says you." Alfie said. "Even Mara left because of the crazy. She gets to have a normal life. We'll be on the run forever."

"Mara doesn't deserve this. We dragged her in the mess a year ago. She's not as connected to this as we are." Eddie responded. "But it is okay. Because we're going to stick together. No matter what." Joy added.

"Hope you keep your word after our visitor." Eddie smiled. "Visitor!? Eddie we can't trust anybody!" Joy yelled.

"This person we can trust." Someone knocked. Eddie went to answer it, and Joy grabbed the nearest thing, ready to attack. The person came in. "Okay, I brought food and water. A few blankets. I think this will keep you guys settled for a while."

Joy dropped the lamp. "Oh my god! KT!" Everyone but Nina went up to hug her. "Where have you been? We haven't seen you since graduation!"

"Well, I know would've missed you guys--I did miss you guys--but I wanted to come home." KT smiled. "But, uh, Eddie told me what happened. FBI? Really?"

"Yeah. We made a mistake. Hopefully we can return one day, but for now...this is our life." Jerome sighed.

Fabian nodded for Nina to come. Nina stepped forward. "Nina. Finally we meet. I've heard so many great things about you. They really love you." KT and Nina shook hands. "I know. Apparently, they really love you too or you wouldn't be here right now. Thank you for helping us."

The ground shook.

"Earthquake?" KT asked. "Earthquake!"

"Everybody, cover your heads!" Eddie commanded.

Some of them got under something, or some of the boys covered the girls' heads.

Then it was over. "Well, bad time to come to Philadelphia!" Alfie stated, uncovering Amber.

"That's weird. We almost never have earthquakes here." KT stated. "There's a first time for everything." Nina said. "It wasn't on any weather reports or..."

"Are you saying this has something to do with us being here or that your weatherman sucks?"

"Maybe." KT shrugged.

Then all of a sudden, the ground shook once more, and everybody outside were screaming and running around. Sibuna looked outside, and a big hole in the Earth was opening up.

******
How did I do?

What is happening?

Will Sibuna ever get out of this mess?

Sibuna.