Not What He Seems

After a full hour of Amber and Liam drinking and eating and talking and flirting, they finally got up and left. "Thank you!" Patricia groaned as she got up with Eddie out the door.

"Eddie, I don't know about this..." Patricia told him. "We'll be fine, Yacker. What's the worse that could happen?"

"You just cursed us." Patricia responded. "Huh?" Eddie replied. "Let's just...prove you wrong." Patricia hurried up to Eddie's car so they could follow Liam.

~~~~~

Fabian dragged Reggie to the middle of the woods. He was tied up and had duct tape over his mouth. Reggie was shaking his head and pleading Fabian to let him go.

"I'm sorry. Truly. But my wife needs me." He pulled Nina's dagger out of his back pocket, and stabbed the ground. He stood back. "Something should be happening." Fabian breathed heavily. "Why is nothing happening?!" He pounded the ground, and suddenly, a crack appeared in the Earth.

Then a bigger one appeared. And it kept getting wider and wider.

~~~~~

Nina looked up and saw an opening in the sky. Chris walked over to her. "You'll come back for us, right?"

"Yes." Nina nodded. "Watch him. Carefully." Nina jumped up into the opening and landed on the ground.

Now, she had to pretend like she was scared and happy to see Fabian at the same time. Nina forced tears to appear in her eyes and sniffled. "Fabian?" She stood up.

"Nina." Nina smiled and ran towards him. He picked her up and spun her around. "I'd never thought I'd see you again." Fabian told her. "Neither did I." Nina responded.

"So, what happened? Why did you need to escape?" Fabian wondered. Nina couldn't come up with any excuse, so she came up with a romantic distraction. She softly smiled at Fabian and rubbed his face with her fingers.

Fabian gently held her wrists while she held his face. "That can wait. This can't." Nina kissed him.

~~~~~

"Anubis House? All this so we could see Liam take Amber to a fancy date, eat at the fancy restaurant, and take her back home. Surprise, surprise, surprise." She rolled her eyes at Eddie. "We're following him home Patricia." Eddie told her.

"Eddie...come on! I feel like a stalker."

"No! I refuse to make the same mistake I made with Ms. Stone, Chris, Sophia, and Vera. I will find out who this guy is." After Eddie said that, Patricia finally understood why he was doing all this. She nodded.

When Liam drove off, they drove off too.

~~~~~

Amber walked inside Anubis House happier than ever. She started skipping into the living room, but she stopped when she saw candles, ice cream, two burger and fries, and Willow and Alfie sitting at the dining table. "Alfie?" Amber asked.

"Hi, Amber. You remember Willow?"  Willow turned around. "Eeeeeek! Reunited!" Willow shot up out of her seat and gave Amber a hug. "Um...yeah I remember her. Is this a date?" Amber wondered.

Alfie nodded. "Oh...oh, that's right. You two used to..." Amber looked back and forth between Alfie and Willow. "If it's not okay with you, Amber—"

Amber cut Willow off. "No, no Willow. Continue. It's fine. Alfie and I are over and we both deserve to move on." Alfie mouthed 'thank you' as Amber walked away.

~~~~~

Patricia and Eddie were sitting outside of Liam's home. They waited and waited until finally Liam walked out of his house, back into his car, and drove off. "Do you have the bobby-pin?" Eddie wondered. Patricia nodded and pulled one out of her hair.

They both ran out the car to Liam's door and opened it within ten seconds. They stepped inside and shut the door.

Liam's home was a pretty simple one. The walls were painted blue, there were pictures of his family hanging around, and there was a green couch and a regular sized TV.

"It has to be in the basement or the attic. Come on." Eddie took Patricia's hand and led her up the stairs. They found the attic door and opened it. It was the same room Eddie saw in his vision. "Is this the room, Eddie?" Patricia asked. Eddie nodded.

The attic was empty. Just like it was in his vision. Eddie walked over to the spot where Liam walked over to in his vision and began taken down the boards.

After he took down one, Eddie saw lines, a picture of a ring, and a picture of Anubis House. He took down another. He saw the picture of the ring connected to a picture of Victor. He also saw a picture of a barn connected to the picture of the ring and an unknown man.

Patricia came forward. "Who's that?" She asked. Eddie shrugged. "But...I do recognize that place. It's the place where Rufus held Jerome and I captive. What does this mean?"

"Take down the rest." Patricia and Eddie immediately took down the rest of the boards and backed up.

There were lines connecting pictures of Sibuna to Rufus to pictures of Rufus connected to the Underworld. Eddie understood a lot that was on here.

The main things things that confused him was the unknown man, the Ring, and the title that stated 'Kill the Osirian'.

*****
That's the chapter for you! Did I do good? The next chapter will be focusing on Liam's backstory, just to let you know.

Who is the unknown man?

Why does Liam want the Osirian dead?

Why is the barn that Rufus held Jerome and Eddie captive significant to Liam?

Sibuna.