Liam

A while back, before Liam met Amber:

Liam looked at a separate diagram he had of Sibuna. "I can't flirt with Nina because she's with Fabian, which also takes Joy and Patricia off the list." Liam marked out Mara. "She's in America. I don't want to be best friends with any of the guys." Liam smirked and circled Amber. "She's the one."

Liam stood up and brushed his finger against the picture of his father, who was the unknown man. "Don't worry, dad. I will avenge you. You did not die for nothing. The Osirian will pay."

September 2012:

Liam walked into the yard of the barn. "Dad?" He called out. "Liam, my son!" Liam and his dad gave each other a hug. Liam chuckled. "Uh, so what are we doing today?"

"We are not doing anything. You need to get back to school." His dad fixed his Amun-Ra tie. Liam nodded. "Fine." Liam almost walked off when he heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Liam opened it and a man with fair skin, dark hair, and piercing blue eyes was at the door.

"Can we help you?" Liam wondered as his dad came forward. "Yes, um, I know this is sudden but, uh, I would like to buy your barn. My name is Renee Zeldman."

He stretched out his hand and his dad shook it. "Nice to meet you Renee, but my barn is not for sale."

"Would you sell it for £1,000?" Renee wondered. "I'm not interested in selling my barn for any amount of pounds. Now stop harassing me! Son, go to school."

Liam walked out the door and his dad shut it from behind. Liam looked at Renee and he looked like he was trying to keep his anger in. He took deep breaths. He look at Liam with an anger in his eye.

"Look, boy. Convince your old man to handover this barn or...well...I don't think you even want to find out what I'm capable of." Renee walked off and Liam was scared for his father's life.

Three days passed, and Liam didn't do a good job of convincing his dad to take the money from Renee. Then, one day, Liam visited his father again. But this time was different.

The door was cracked open. "Dad?" Liam opened the door. "Oh my god, Dad!?" Liam ran over to his father. There was blood everywhere. His father had a bullet wound in the face.

"He did this!" Liam sobbed. He shakily took his phone out and called the police.

At least a couple weeks later, Liam was still not over his father's death. He wanted to punish the person who took his father from him. Renee Zeldman, who Liam would come to find out his actual name was Rufus Zeno.

Like every other night, Liam would sneak out of Maat House and climb a tree by Anubis House. He would sit there and ask himself over and over and over again. 'Why would someone kill over a stupid barn? What was so special about it?'

Then, Liam finally saw him again. "Rufus, please!" Rufus dragged Jerome out the back door of Anubis House. Liam paid close attention.

"Quiet! Nobody can know I'm still alive!" Rufus responded. He shoved Jerome in his van and drove off. Anubis House and Rufus are connected? Liam thought to himself.

Then, over the rest of the next five years of Liam's life, he spent his time uncovering the secrets of Anubis House. Discovering Sibuna. The Chosen One and the Osirian. The truth about why Rufus wanted the barn so badly.

When Liam discovered Rufus was dead, he was furious. Then he realized, he didn't need to kill Rufus. He had to wipe out the whole Osirian line.

To start, he had to kill Eddie.

*****
Did that answer all your questions about Liam? I still haven't answers the question about why the barn is so important to Rufus, but I'll get to it. :)

Sibuna.