No More Mrs. Nice Guy

Fabian and Nina arrived at Anubis House. Then, suddenly, Nina heard pounding. "Fabian? Fabian what was that?" Nina immediately got out of the car and Fabian sighed.

Nina opened the trunk. Fabian got out as well. "Fabian..." Nina breathed. "Why is Reggie in your trunk?"

"Nina, you can't tell me that part of you isn't scared? That part of you doesn't believe a Chris about you turning evil?"

"No." Nina shrugged. "I would never. And I am so sad that—" Nina cut herself off. "Wait...this whole day...it was to get Reggie?" Fabian was silent.

"You lied to me!?" Nina united Reggie. "I'm so sorry for my husband's actions."

Reggie ran off. "I don't believe you. After everything we've been through, this is how you want to leave things between us? One big fight?"

"Of course it's not! Is it so hard for you to believe that I just don't want to lose you! No matter what the cost."

Nina bit her lip. "Yeah. Because you knew that sacrificing someone else to save myself is the last thing I would've ever done." The portal opened for Nina to return.

"Goodbye, Fabian."

Fabian tried to grab Nina's hand as she left, but she walked away from him too quickly. He tried to call out her name, but nothing came out. Taking one last look at Fabian, Nina jumped back into the Duat, her heart finally being filled with darkness and despair.

~~~~~

KT and Jerome were at a ring shop. "I want something perfect for Joy, but yet doesn't leave me broke and unable to pay for all the wedding stuff, you know?"

KT nodded, then gasped. "Do you know her finger size?"

"Of course not. Of all the sizes, why would I know her finger? And anyway, I don't need to know. Joy has the smallest, cutest little hands. It has to be at least one through seven."

KT grinned at Jerome. Jerome caught her staring. "What?" He chuckled.

"You two are just the cutest. Wonder what you'll babies will look like." KT squealed.

"Woah, now...although we have talked about names."

"Tell me!" KT demanded. "Well there's at least three, but...MacKenzie for a girl, Jackson for a boy. But Jax for short." Jerome told her.

"I like it..."

Jerome smiled and nodded. LT pointed through the glass. "Look! That one's perfect for Joy!"

~~~~~

Patricia, Eddie, Alfie, and Joy were all just hanging out in the living room when there was a light, but delighted knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Alfie announced. He ran all the way to the door and opened it. His mouth went agape. "Willow?"

"Alfie!" Willow squealed, clapping and jumping up and down. "What are you doing here? I thought you moved." He asked. "I did. But I'm back now and I wanted to see Anubis House. But apparently, you never left? Is the rest of the gang still here?"

Willow entered the house. "So we're a gang now?" Alfie laughed as he shut the door. Willow entered the living room. "Willow!" Joy got up and hugged her. "You're back!"

"I've miss you so much Joy! Hello, Peddie!"

Patricia and Eddie waved at her, laughing at their "ship" name.

Then, Fabian entered the house. His facial expression was numb and shocked at the same time. His feet dragged across the floor. Eddie saw him pass by and followed him to Fabian and Nina's old room. Eddie shut the door behind him.

"So, dude? What happened? Where's Nina?" Eddie questioned him. Fabian, out of anger, through a book at him, but Eddie dodged it.

"What happened, Fabian!?"

Fabian walked up to Eddie and backed him against the wall. "If you hadn't just left me alone and do what I was planning to do in the first place I would be like this. I would've been spending the last hours of time she had left with her happy! But because of you that's never going to happen!" Fabian broke down and collapsed onto his bed. Eddie sat on the floor across from him.

"Again. What happened?"

"We got into this huge fight...I think I turned her dark, Eddie. The way she looked at me when she left, it was like...she was a different person."

****
This isn't exactly how much I wanted to write, I was going to write a part with Liam and Amber, but my eyes are getting droopy and I can't stay up for longer. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sibuna.