I Am Osiris, Hear Me Roar

Nina returned from walking around the Duat. "I hope you had a nice walk, Paragon." Osiris stated. "So we're back to Paragon now?"

Nina saw a vile of something sitting in her chair. "What is this, Osiris?" She asked. He responded, "Ancient waters from Lake Lethe. It's a gift."

"What exactly do you want me to with this?" Nina gulped. "I'm not forcing you do to anything. But if the rest of your life will be spent better if you forgot about your friends..."

"No. No, I want my memories of them."

"Do as you please, Nina." Osiris clenched his stomach. "Osiris? Osiris!"

"What's..." He groaned, "..happening to me?"

Nina looked around. "I don't know how to help you." Osiris looked out in the Duat. "Listen to me!" He roared.

"Which one of you are missing?"  The people remained silent. "Answer me!" He bellowed once more. "Chris Mattely." One of them squeaked. Osiris growled.

"I'm too weak to go up there. I can't. Nina..."

"Yeah. O-of course." Nina stood up. "How do I get out?"

"You only have three days to find this...Chris Mattely before you get pulled back down here. You can't waste any time."

By the wave of his hand Nina was out of the Duat and into Sibuna's apartment. Everyone was still asleep. Nina walked over to 'Fabian' and tapped on him. He jumped up.

"Nina?" He rubbed his eyes. Then he realized what he said. "Nina!" 'Fabian' jumped up and spun her around. "I never stopped loving you."

"I'd hope not." Nina giggled. "I'm only back for three days. Osiris sent me on a mission."

"Fabian, why are you up at four in the morning. I mean, I know you're a nerd but aren't nerds lazy?" Jerome turned the flashlight on his phone on and dropped it. "Nina! Y-you're back!" Everyone else groaned and woke up.

"What's all the commotion?" Amber woke up. She took off her mask. "Neens!" She jumped up and gave Nina a bear hug. "We've missed you so much. I would've texted you, but it's not like you get cell service in the Duat." Nina laughed.

"Nina, how did you escape him?" Joy wondered. "I wouldn't call it an escape." Nina sighed. "He sent me on a mission. He wants me to find Chris. He escaped the Duat somehow."

'Fabian' gulped. "Again?" Alfie said, in an annoyed tone. "Are you kidding me?"

"No joke. And I only have three days to do it, so...I can't waste time." Nina turned around to face 'Fabian'. "You're awfully quiet. What's on your mind?" Nina moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"As always...you." As 'Fabian' leaned in, he suddenly gasped and looked at Nina in fear. "Nina! Please help me!" Then, suddenly he was back to normal. "Fabian! Are you okay?"

"Fine." 'Fabian' responded. "Are you sure?" Alfie repeated. "You're not a doctor, Alfie. If he looks fine, seems fine, then he is fine." Amber replied. "What is going on between you two?" Jerome wondered.

Alfie huffed. "Hey, Fabian. Can I talk to you?" 'Fabian' nodded.

They went to the bathroom and closed the door. "What's going on, Alfie? Why did you bring me in here instead of Jerome?"