Being With You Made Me Happy In Ways That I Don't Even Have Names For

KT and Eddie were in the living room, on their laptops. KT was staring at her laptop long and hard before closing it and looked at Eddie.

"Eddie?" KT asked. "What am I doing here?"

"Well I assumed you were watching Netflix or something—"

"No, no." KT laughed. "What am I doing here? I know you guys needed My help back in Pennsylvania but do you really need it now?"

"KT you're my best friend. I love having you back. It's not about having you back just for the sake of Sibuna. It's about you being here with the rest of us."

KT smiles. "Thanks, Eddie."

Joy and Patricia came in. "Hey, guys. Rent is coming up next month." Patricia announced.

"So?" Eddie shrugged. "So? I'm pretty sure that none of us have real actual jobs. We're broke."

"I guess you're right."

"We need to get some jobs now. What did you even major in when we were in college?" Joy wondered. "Criminal Justice." Eddie answered.

"And I was a police officer in Pennsylvania. Eddie and I can get jobs down at the police station." KT suggested.

"Oh god, work." Eddie complained. "All right, let's go." Eddie and KT left the house. "Amber! Fabian!"

Amber and Fabian came out. "What's wrong we need to go get jobs. What did you major in in college?"

"Biology." Fabian answered. "Fashion Merchandising." Amber answered.

"Let's get out of here." Patricia took them all out and they left. It was all part of Jerome's plan. He let Patricia in on it. He needed everyone out of the house so he could set up everything and do what he needed to do.

~~~~~

Nina sat in her chair until Osiris left for his meeting with other Egyptian gods. Yeah. They had meetings.

Nina stood up and looked at Osiris's throne. She saw the Sword. She blasted it. A few rocks came out of the throne, but the Sword was still in there. She planned to do it over and over again until it was in her hands.

~~~~~

After applying to all their jobs, Sibuna met up at a donut shop to chill out. "Well, I'm a police officer now because I've had experience but in order for Eddie to become one he has to go through the whole police academy. Next month." KT told everyone.

"That's good. The rest of us filled out job applications and Joy is working on her book."

"You really want to become an author, huh?" Eddie asked Joy. "It's not just that, I can't keep this secret. I want to tell someone our story. Of course, this is a drama/fantasy book so no one will believe it, but at least people will know." Joy explained.

"Assuming it gets published." Alfie added. "Alfie!" Patricia scolded.

"No it's fine. Not all books get published. But mine will. Our lives were interesting back in high school. I mean, Mick was torn between Mara and Amber, there was a secret society filled with teachers, there was a power-hungry psycho after us, you guys were almost killed by deadly bugs, and I was kidnapped for Pete's sake."

"She's right." Amber stated.

"So what are our names? You have changed our names, right?" Alfie wondered. Joy nodded.

"Want to hear the names?" Everyone nodded. "Finn Ramsey, Edward Malone, Mark Cullen, Allen Lambert, and Jesse Collins. The girls' names are Norma Moore, Paige Winter, Allyson Mills, Marleigh Jeffrey, and Jackie Meyers."

"Wait a minute—your book has romance in it too, right?" Joy nodded. "So everyone is paired up with everyone they're with in real life, right?"

Joy chuckled. "I'm not going to say I changed the couples, because I didn't, but let's just say that instead of Mark being torn between Allyson and Marleigh, Norma is torn between Edward and Finn."

"I already don't like where this book is going." Eddie face palmed himself. "Don't worry! I'm going to make Norma choose Finn...depending on where this goes." Joy said that last part really fast.

"I'm fine with it, Joy. As long as you don't make 'Norma' and 'Edward' kiss." Fabian shrugged. Joy nervously chuckled. "All right."

Patricia got a text.

Banana. - Jerome

Banana was her and Jerome's 'it's go time' signal. "All right, is everybody done? You are? Okay time to go back home!"

Everyone left with Patricia.

~~~~~

When they finally arrived to Anubis House, Patricia stopped everyone but Joy from coming in.

When Joy saw what was in front of her she gasped and smiled. She looked behind her and saw that Patricia was closing the door.

The foyer was dark. Jerome had lit the most wonderful smelling candles up and down the hallway, and rose petals were on the ground.

Jerome came out of his room wearing a black and white tuxedo. Joy was still in shock over the romantic setting. "What is this?" She asked him.

Jerome smiled at her. "What do you think?"

"Oh my god." Joy whispered.

"Joy. Do you remember that night we first started dating? I told you that I can't pretend that there is any other girl in the world for me. There will only ever be one girl."

"You." Joy and Jerome said simultaneously. Jerome chuckled. "You remember it?"

"Every word." Joy responded.

"I meant it when I said it. Joy, I believe in my heart that you and I were meant to be together. Which is why I'm doing this." Jerome got down on bended knee, and Joy squealed. "Joy, I love you with everything in me. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. You have brought unimaginable happiness into my life I can never make up for. But let me start now." Jerome opened the box containing the ring. "Please say—"

"—Yes!" Joy got down on her knees too and kissed him passionately. "A hundred times yes!"

"Yes?" Joy nodded. "Yes!" Jerome slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her too. "Oh my god! Jerome!" Alfie came bursting through the door along with everyone else. "He's finally getting married!"

*****
Did I do good? No questions!

Sibuna.