Fifty Shades of Nina

The Sword made a loud clang as it fell on the floor. "Finally, it feels like I've been at this for hours." Nina complained. She picked up the Sword and dusted it off.

"Nina...what's going on?" Osiris wondered. Nina sighed. She walked towards him. "If you think about it...this is kind of all your fault, so sorry not sorry!" Nina impaled the Sword of Osiris inside Osiris, and she could basically see the color flood from his face.

And she was enjoying it.

When Nina knew for sure that the Sword of Osiris was draining his powers, she kneeled down. She smirked.

"Don't tell me you didn't know this day would come."

"I did..." Osiris coughed out. Nina frowned. "This was prophesied, Chosen One. But you will not succeed." Osiris breathed his last breath, before going to sleep.

"We'll see." Nina stood up and went to look for Chris. She found him, and brought him out the lake of fire. "I need you to do something for me."

"In exchange for what?"

Nina raised her eyebrows. "Greedy, are we?" She leaned on the wall. "After you pushed me back into the fire like that the other day, you better be glad I'm even considering talking to you right now."

Nina took Chris's face in her hands. "If you watch Osiris for me, I promise we'll be together. I'll get you out of here. No complications. Just us." Nina promised.

"What about Fabian?" Chris wondered. "He's dead to me."

Chris nodded happily. "Thank you." Nina smiled deviously. She wasn't going to hold up her end of the deal. Obviously.

~~~~~

Jerome popped open a bottle of champagne. He quickly poured it in the glasses. "To me and Joy!"

"To Jerome and Joy!" Everyone cheered. "Alright, alright...let's get something straight...I'm the best man." Alfie stated. "Right?"

"Of course. Do you know how many times you've saved my life?" Alfie shrugs and smiles, proud.

"And you're all bridesmaids!" Joy announced. "If only N—" Joy cut herself off as she knew that hearing Nina's name would get Fabian down in the dumps.

"It's fine, Joy. You can say her name without me bursting into tears." Fabian assured her. "I'm so sorry." Joy hugged him.

"Enough with the sadness! I have a surprise for everyone!" Amber went out of the room and opened the front door. "Everyone..."

Amber brought him in the living room.  "...meet Liam."

Suddenly Eddie was tossed into a vision.

~~~~~

Nina and Chris walked back to Osiris's body. "You really did it." Chris was breathless. Osiris was powerless.

"Yeah." Nina started to look around. "Now what are you looking for?" Chris huffed. "A way to contact Fabian."

Chris growled at the name. "You said he was dead to you."

"He is. But guess who's going to be the most motivated to get me back after he heard that I'm in trouble?" Nina smirked. "You are devious."

Nina continued to look around. "But wait, why can't you tap into one of your Paragon-y powers and magic yourself out of here."

Nina sighed and turned around. "If you don't remember, Chris, you're the one who got my powers taken away in the first place! I can only do rituals or have visions. I can't throw orbs, cast beams, do telepathy...nothing. Another reason why I need the Ring." She explained.

Chris awkwardly sucked in his teeth. "Right. My bad."

"Whatever, just help me!" Nina demanded.

~~~~~

Eddie looked around. He was no longer in Anubis House. He looked around the room he was in. He did a complete span of the room.

Nothing.

"What am I doing here?"

Then, Liam walked in. "Amber's boyfriend?" He walked in front of one of the walls and Eddie stepped closer. Liam began to take down the wooden boards that covered whatever was behind it.

Before Eddie could discover what it was, he was thrown out of the vision.

Eddie stumbled back a bit. Patricia held his hand and balanced him. "Are you alright?" She whispered.

"I'll explain later. I just had a vision about Amber's new beau." Eddie stared at Liam, who was currently shaking everyone's hand.

Liam was untrustworthy, and deep down, Eddie knew that whatever he had behind those boards had something to do with him.

******
That's it! I'm going to start on another chapter and if I finish I'll publish it! I know I owe you like, three, but my teachers give us homework every week and I have a project to do and it's just so stressful. 😫

Anyway...

What did Liam have behind those boards? Any theories?

How will Nina end up contacting Fabian?

Sibuna.