How the Chosen One Has Fallen, Pt. 2

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the Underworld?" Eddie asked. "Nina let me out. She let us all out. It was apart of our deal."

"What deal?" Joy wondered. "The deal that...if I helped Nina keep Osiris asleep and powerless, then she would release everyone in the Underworld...and we would be together."

"You've got to move on, dude." Alfie told him. "What did you two do to Osiris?"

"In order to leave the Underworld, Nina had to get Osiris out of the way. She used the Sword of Osiris to 'kill' him."

"You can't kill a god." Eddie responded.

"But you can disempower one. And that's what she did. And I had to made sure he remained that way until Nina carried out her plans." Chris explained.

Eddie groaned. "How much of an idiot can you be to think that Nina was actually telling the truth?! Evil or not, Nina does not want to be with you! I can't believe this. We have to go help Osiris."

KT interrupted them. "Not a good idea."

Alfie frowned. "Why?"

"He'll destroy Nina. She disempowered a God, let out everyone that was in the Underworld, and is trying to achieve world domination." KT explained. Alfie groaned.

"Wait—What made you come to us in the first place?" Eddie asked.

Flashback:

Nina was approaching her former college, when Chris caught up to her. "Look, Neens. Do you really need to do this? You have immortality, powers...me."

Nina rolled her eyes. "Alright, I'm tired of this. I will never get back together with you! We are done. And I don't really have use for you anymore Chris so...run along." Nina kept on walking.

Chris stood there, silent and heartbroken. Then, he finally realized what he had to do. He turned on his heel and ran to go find Eddie and the others.

"I don't want world domination. I just want to be with her. I've now realized she never wants that." Chris sighed.

"How'd you find out where we live?" Eddie asked. "I've been watching you guys through the time amulet." Chris explained.

"Time amulet? What does it do? Can it let you travel to the past?" Joy asked. Chris shook his head. "Nina only told me it let's you see into the past, present, and future."

Everyone groaned. "But, I might have another way."

~~~~~

Nina walked away from the fiery, destroyed college. She smirked. "Boom."

Nina thought about something. Her son. "Where did those idiots hide him?" Nina tried to brainstorm places where they would think to hide their children. Nina maniacally laughed. "Her parents' house."

Nina flashed out.

~~~~~

"Why are we at the Gatehouse?" KT wondered. "Ugh, this place still gives me the heebie-jeebies." Alfie shivered.

"Don't waste our time, Chris." Eddie told him. They finally reached the room where evil Frobisher turned everyone into sinners. "Why are we here?" KT repeated.

"Back when I was still actually alive, I found something. Something that could help me travel back in time and kill Fabian so I could have Nina to myself. Obviously, I decided not to do it. I wanted to win her, fair and square." Chris explained. He stepped on hidden plate, which moved a wall and revealed stairs.