will you love this killer? (Ben drowned fan fic)

*Ben's POV*

Life's... life's unique. There are tons of things you could call it. You can't really refer it to anything (other than a box of chocolates). I guess when it comes to someone who kills people everyday, the so called "Box of chocolates" is filled with hand grenades. My father always told me that life was weird and mysterious, and that I should make my life worth living. Kind of ironic, being as he drowned me in a swimming pool when I was 12. I guess, what I'm trying to say, is that I wanted a second chance. When you're 12 and get murdered, I guess you'd want one. I got my second chance, but I was different. I was... immortal. I asked for a second chance and that turned me into a killer. I live in a mansion with all the other killers. Sounds great when you put it that way... I actually have "brothers". Growing up as an only child, it's kind of nice. I've lived there for 4 years. We age until we're 25. I'm 16 so I'm not far from that point. We kill everyday and we don't care who's lives we destroy. I didn't care about mortals anymore. They were just pieces of meat to me. Well... correct that. I don't care about any mortal EXCEPT her... Don't ask me her name. I've never talked to her. I just... watch her. The other killers don't know about her. She's my secret. She doesn't even know I'm there, but every time she turns on her computer, I watch her. I'm basically in her computer. I'm a cyber ghost. When she hits the power button, her blue- grey eyes come into view. She smiles at the computer when she reads something funny. That smile... And when she sits at her desk, I can see all the drawings on the wall behind her. She was an artist... I have never talked to her... But I'm going to. I'm going to man up and introduce myself.

I gathered up some courage and opened the cleverbot website.

***********************************************

ok so... new story. yay. comment, like, yada yada yada bye