It'll Be Over Before You Know It

*Cynthia's POV*

I have no idea how long i've been at the bottom of this lake... Atleast five days i think. The group has passed the lake multiple times, but being as Ben is afraid of water, they always pass me. I can't scream because their is no air left. Only water. And don't think i haven't tried to untie the ropes. No matter how hard i try, they will never come loose. I hate Jeff. I hate him i hate him i hate him.

"hey! Guys!"

The voice is covered by multiple layers of water, but i would know it anywhere. Sally.

"have we searched here yet?"

I heard a mumble. Then i saw two figures cast their shadows across the lake. One was Sally and the other was Ben. Sally leaned close to the edge and i waved my hands around. She must've saw me. She had to... She had to.

"Ben!" She screamed. "she's down there! I see her!"

And without a moment's hesitation, there was a splash. For a moment, my vision was filled with bubbles, but then i felt the ropes on my feet loosen. I could swim! But i didn't need to. I felt two strong arms lift me up and carry me to the surface. When i felt air around me instead of water, i was tempted to breath in. But i couldn't. Instead, i fell to my side and vomited all the water that filled my stomach. Yes, it was disgusting, but it had to be done. I looked at my hand and saw that if was swelled up.My body had soaked up some water, just like a drowning victim. I was... Puffy?

I tried to stamd, but instead i began to.cough. That led to coughing/vomiting up all the water stored in my lungs. I felt slightly lighter now, but not much.

When i had gotten rid of all the water stored in my lungs and stomach, i stood up and looked around. Ben ran over and wrapped.his arms around me. It felt good to have him with me again.

"i'll find him." He said darkly. "i will find that miserable bastard and end his life where he stands!"

I looked over at Sally, who had an awe struck expression on her face.

"sally?" I said causiously.

"you did it..." She said to Ben.

"i did what?" He said dumbly.

"y-you jumped into a lake! An actual body of water! You did it!"

Ben's eyes widened and he looked at me then back to Sally.

"i did... Didn't i?" He said happily. "come on. We need to get you back to the mansion."

We walked in silence. I had nothing to say. Well, not now anyways. When we got inside, Ben led me to Slender's office.

"Cynthia, just know that i love you."

"wha-" before i could answer, he pushed me through the door and slammed it behind me. I looked and saw Slender with a syringe in his hand. I tensed up and tried to open the door, but it was locked from the inside.

"calm down child. You've been in that water for a long time now, and unless you want to look like a marshmallow, you have to let me get the water out of your bloodstream."

"N-NO!" I screamed, hitting the door. He sighed and pulled me away with a tentacle.

"it'll be over before you know it."