Final/ Epilouge

Life was easier. Simon and Sally were happy everyday. Ben and I were still in love. All the guys treated Simon like a nephew. We were the closest thing to a "happy family". No. it was a happy family.

Jeff never showed his face at the mansion ever again. We all guessed that when he killed Toby, he felt ashamed. Guilty.  Disgraced.

A year after we adopted Simon, we found news of my mother. She was killed by Jeff when he murdered me. I wasn't happy about it, but atleast I didn't have to worry on the topic anymore. It seemed like a relief actually.

Laughing Jack and Mr. Widemouth left the mansion and went back to Zalgo's realm. Darren was living just fine at the mansion, but still never failed to argue with Slender from time to time.

Simon was granted immortality by the time he turned 9. He was a killer, like us. In some ways, I wished he could've lived a normal life, but also, I was proud. He was my son. And I was his mother.

Even though we already had Simon, Ben and I tried one last time. Turns out, Slender's diagnosis was wrong. Now, i'm carrying a baby girl. Her name's Alice. Ben and I couldn't be more happier, and to my surprise, Simon was excited as well.

I guess what i'm trying to point out is... I couldn't ask for a better life. And my life got even better today.

Ben got on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"will you love this killer?"

"yes."

***
Sorry I ended it so soon guys. I'm really happy about the number of reads. I really appreciate it when u guys read my stories :)

Hoped you guys enjoyed the book. Love you all.