Zalgo

*Cynthia's POV*

I woke up with a smile. Ben's arms were wrapped around me protectivly and his blonde hair was messed up. I sighed happily and went back to sleep, snuggeling closer to him.

~

"Hey! Guys! Get the hell up!"

I groaned and opened my eyes. Ben's arms were still around me, but he was awake now. We both looked at Jack, who was standing in our doorway. That really surprised me... I've never talked to him (let alone heard his voice). He usually just spent his tjme hunting or being locked in his room. And now he was in the door way... Yelling? That's a surprise.

"what's going on?" Ben asked in a serious tone. I guess if it was something that scared Jack, then it should scare the rest of us too. That made sence...

"It's Zalgo. He's heard about Jeff's death. He's not happy..."

"shit..." Ben muttered. After Jack left, we got out of bed and got dressed. I wonder what Zalgo's like... Or better yet, who the hell is he? I had never heard of the others talk about him. It must be like that Harry Potter thing where you couldn't say Voldemort without someone gasping in the background. Still, i wondered who this character was...

Ben and i made our way down the stairs, hand in hand. Everyone was already there. Slender stood profesionally with Sally hiding behind him. Masky and Hoodie sat on the couch, beside each other. Was it just me or were they... Shaking? Darren was sitting in a chair to the left of the couch. He looked nervous, but you could tell he was trying to play it cool. Keyword- trying. And Jack was sitting on the other end of the couch, watching us arrive. All that's left was a man in a buisness suit, standing infront of them. His hair was black and sleeked back. He looked to be in his high 20's. Handsome i guess. Ben and i sat on the loveseat, still holding each other's hand. The man looked around at all of us, then spoke to Slender.

"is this everyone then?"

"yeah sir."

"very well then. Now, i'm sure you're aware of the... Faults of this household?"

Slender hesitated. Even he was afraid...

"yes Master, i am completely aware of the faults."

The buisnessman smiled.

"excellent! Now, would you be so kind as to state those faults?" He said kindly. Slender sighed and looked at all of us. He looked back to the man and spoke in a firm (almost proud) voice.

"we've murdered one of our own. We've harbored a vampire. We've granted a human immortality. And... And we've done everything without your permission sir."

The buisnessman looked at each of us. He pointed to me and Darren.

"you two. You will come with me. And as for you Slender, i don't. Want to see this happen again. Understand?"

"yes sir..."

And with that, the man put his hands on Darren and I's shoulders, and we teleported into what looked like Hell. All i could remember was Ben's face of shock and Horror... He knew what was going to happen... And deep down, i think Darren and I did too...

We were going to be killed for our crimes.