I Fucked Up

*Cynthia's POV*

Darren and i walked through the woods until we came upon a road. It wasn't even a real road. It was more like a pathway.

"Hey Darren?" I said trying not to zone out.

"yeah?"

"you seem to be an expert on all things creepypasta. What's up with the well?"

"oh, it's actually a really cool story! See, it never picks the same place twice in a row. It varies. Like, the last time you used the well you ended up in my town and found me. But here, this isn't where i live. This is a different place."

I nodded and struggeled to keep focus on the pathway of leaves infront of us. When i glanced up, my eyes caught on something. It was a small cabin. It looked like a hunting cabin that Dad used to have before my parents divorced. And it actually looks alot like his. He might be in there now...

I picked up my pace which seemed to surprise Darren.

"Cynthia, you may want to slow down. You'll get dizzy because of your blood lust."

"no. I can handle this. These are the woods that Dad used to hunt in when i was little. I know they are. He could be in that cabin. I could finally get revenge."

My Dad didn't do anything horrible. He was just never there for me. He drank all the time. He argued with my mother whenever he was wasted. There was alot of things that man did that changed my life. I shouldn't consider him a man. He's weak. So very weak that he has to hide behind the safety of his beer and whiskey bottles for comfort and protection. He used to say multiple times how much he loved me and how proud he was to have me as my daughter... That's odd considering the last phone call we had, he hung up on me without saying goodbye or anything. Oh yes. It was time to get revenge.

"i've got to do this. I've got to see."

Before he coukd stop me, i ran through the woods toward the small shack. I looked through the window and saw him. He was passed out with a beer bottle no less in his left hand. I couldn't take it amymore. I jumped through the window, smashing the glass and cutting my face and arms. He awoke with a jump, but i was already over him with my knife. I stabbed him in the throat. Then the eye. Then the chest. Then back to the throat. Sweet revenge. It was mine. All mine. I would remember this moment for ages to come and i didn't even regret it. It was over. My skin went back to a lighter shade of green and my hair returned to normal. I furned and saw Darren staring at me in fear. He was... Afraid of me? For killing my Dad?... I blinked and turned back to the corpse. Except... It wasn't my Dad. It was a mother... And her two small children... Oh shit...

"D-darren, i didn't m-mean... I thought it was Dad!"

"E-even i wouldn't kill a family..."

"But i thought it was-"

He didn't let me finish. He ran back to the well and i followed. I fucked up... Bad.