another trip!

*Cynthia's POV*

My head hurt like hell. I felt like someone had gotten a car and sat it on my stomach. I wasn't sick... no... i was having a panic attack. I tried to slow my breathing, but it didn't help. It was 5:45 a.m and i felt alone. I needed Mom.

"M-Mom!" I shouted uneasily. "Mom! H-help!"

She quickly ran up the stairs and flicked on my light. She saw what was happening and wrapped her arms around me. She made soothing noises and stroked my hair. I hated panic attacks...

"What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"H-he kills people mom. He kills them amd h-he has to kill more now, because-"

"It's just a bad dream. Ok?"

"O-ok.."

She went to get up and leave, but i grabbed her hand.

"C-could you... stay up here? Until i fall asleep?"

She nodded and pulled the covers over me. She layed down beside me and turned off the light. Soon after that, i fell asleep. I had a dreamless sleep.

***

"Cynthia." Said a strange voice. "Wake up. We need to leave."

"Where are we going?" I asked groggily.

"The hospital." They said quickly. "You don't look too well. You're pale actually. I'm worried..."

"W-what?!" I quickly sat up and saw that the strange voice was coming from Mom. She had already grabbed the car keys and her purse.

"I look fine." I said tiredly, and looked at my mirror. I almost screamed from what i saw. A pale monster, with dark circles under it's eyes. It's hair was a mess. Is this what i am now?... From just one panic attack? Oops... i said that outloud.

"Cynthia, i think you had a panic attack when you asleep. Not a normal one either. One if your bad ones... and this is what you wake up to. Now, we're leaving."

"No! I have to stay here incase Ben-" i stopped myself from finishing the sentence. Fuck... she knew i was insane.

"We're leaving." She said quietly. I didn't argue. I quickly got dressed and wore a hoodie over the mess that is my face. We drove silently to the hospital. When we got out, i had made it to the front door, when i stopped dead in my tracks. Mom continued on, but she stopped after she realized i wasn't beside her. The last thing i remember is her screaming as i blacked out.

**************************************

I know i know. U guys wanna see some killing. I'll put it in the next chapter