To The Stars.

*** SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASE BE MATURE ABOUT THIS***

                 *Cynthia's POV*

Ben carried me upstairs to his room and closed the door behind us. I wanted more. I know what i said this morning, but now...

He layed me down on the bed and started taking off my shirt. I let him. I wanted this to happen. I took the hem of his shirt and slowly slipped his shirt off him. He quickly slipped off his pants, throwing them in the door, and started unbuttoning mine. Soon, we were both in our underwear.

"you sure you want to do this?..." Asked Ben. "after what you said this morning-"

"yes. I want this to happen Ben. With you."

He nodded and started kissing my neck, leaving a trail of where his lips had been. I shivered from the pleasure. He kissed my clevage as he reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. Immediatly i self self conscience. He must've noticed.

"you ok?"

"y-yeah... Just... Not used to people seeing me... You know... Naked."

He laughed quietly and kissed me.

"you're beautiful."

He slipped off his boxers and reached for my panties. I blushed as he slid them off. This was it...

"where to miss?" He whispered in my ear.

"to the stars..."

He started grinding against me and kissing my neck roughly. I let out a moan of pleasure which seemed to encourage him. He smirked as he nipped my ear. I let out a yelp of pain, but it turned into a moan as well. Slowly, he slid into me. My fingernails dug into his back. It hurt... Alot...

"you're so tight..." He whispered. I blushed even  more.

He began going in and out slowly. No. I was having none of that.

"faster."

He thrusted into me faster but it still wasn't enough. I felt greedy. I wanted more. So much more.

"f-faster." I said louder.

He went faster into me. What used to be pain had already turned to pleasure. I was loving this. Ben groaned.

"i l-love you so much." He said through gritted teeth.

"i love y-you too Ben."

He groaned louder this time. I could feel my climax approaching. Ben gripped onto the head board of the bed and kept thrusting into me. I hit my head on the head board. There would be a bruise later... I could feel the sweat off his face fall onto mine. Finally, i hit my climax and let out a moan of pleasure. He shivered and followed soon after me. we both just layed there panting. Oh, that was so good. I loved him so much.

He kissed me and slid out of me. I layed my head on his chest and we both fell asleep from exaughstion.

*****************************
You guys have no idea how akward it was for me to write that /.\

Chibi me- but then why did you write it-

Me- shaddap chibi me!