Losing Lunch

*Darren's POV*

After a while at the party, i noriced that we were short of two people. where were they? I looked in the kitchen. Nope. The dining room? Not there either... Maybe they were just upstairs.

"Ben? Cynthia?" I called at the bottom of the stairs. No reply... Hmm...

"cynthia?" I called as i checked the attic. Not here either... I turned to Ben's room and i heard voices inside. I quietly opened the door a crack, but almost threw up when i did. C-cynthia and Ben... B-ben and... Oh God!

I closed the door and managed not to throw up until i made it to the bathroom. Eyeless Jack stood at the door.

"Darren?"

i threw up again. He opened the door and his non-existent eyes widened.

"Darren!" He shouted.

"Ben... " i threw up again. "a-and Cynthia..."

"dude, it's ok. They kiss all the time."

"NOT LIKE THIS!" I yelled as i threw up yet again.

"darren, tell me what happened."

"T-they were... Ugh... R-reproducing..."

Now it was Jack's turn. He lifted up his mask and spilt the contents of his stomach into the sink.

That truly was a disgusting sight.

"what are we going to tell the others?" He asked, wiping his mouth.

"we're not going to say anything."

"what?!"

"Hey, Cynthia may be doing something that she'll regret, but she's still one of my most trusted friends. I wouldn't rat her out on this. They would never let her live it down."

Jack nodded. "well, i'm going to go eat a couple organs... If i can stomach them."

I nodded and watched him leave. After a few minutes, i walked to Slender's office. He hadn't come out of his room. Sally was back, and that's all that mattered to him.

I walked in and saw the cutest sight ever. Slender was at his desk, filling out papers, and in his tentacles, held Sally, wrapped in her blanket, a bottle, which was feeding her, and a mobile that had fake knives on it. Atleast i hope they were fake... Sally was fast asleep.

"S-slender..."

"what do you want, vampire?" He sighed.

"i need to tell you something... Sonething that i saw."

"might as well. You've got my brain off topic. Just don't speak too loud." He said, gesturing to Sally.

"Ben and Cynthia are... Well... They're reproducing."

His look never changed.

"aren't you surprised?" I asked, shocked.

"surprised, no. I knew this would happen one day. Slightly dissapointed, yes. I thought Cynrhia wasn't that type."

"hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"nothing, just that she should've waited longer..."

"whatever. The only reason i'm not attacking you for that is because of Sally. Now, what are you going to do?"

He sighed and went back to his paper work.

"we'll leave them be for tonight... Then tommorrow, we'll adress them."

i nodded and made my way to the door.

"oh, and Darren."

"yeah?"

"make sure as little people know as possible."

"i had planned on it."