Sillouhetes On The Lake

*Ben's POV*

I sighed as she left the room. I hated this... I wanted children when i was older. I wanted children with her... This wasn't changing anything of course. I would never leave her side even though a family wouldn't happen. I loved her too much. I looked at Slender sadly, and left to go to my room. I got changed and headed into the forest.

When i made it to the lake, i just sat down on the small dock. It was slightly rotten and alge was forming in some places, but it still supported my weight. I sat there for the longest time and just stared into the water. The day wasn't over yet. It was about 3 in the afternoon, and the bright gray sky behind me, made my reflection show like a sillouehete. I sighed and leaned father over the water. I know i was afraid, but... I wasn't feeling the fear at the moment... There was something that made me feel safe. And now, i knew what that was. I saw Cynthia's sillouhete sit down beside mine. For the longest time, we sat there in silence. Not saying anything... Nothing needed to be said... Not now. I saw the water ripple slightly. I looked up at her and saw another tear fall from her eye. It wasn't pond water... It was tears.

I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. She was trying to be strong. She really was trying...

"i'm so sorry Ben." She whispered.

That surprised me. My eyes widened and i looked at her with shock.

"why would you be sorry for me?"

"because... I didn't know if you wanted kids or not." Another tear fell. "but, now it's impossible with me."

"no!" I exclaimed. "don't think like that! It's not your fault. And it doesn't matter if you can't have children! We'll make this work." I hugged her again. "i promise, we will."

She nodded and buried her face.in my chest. I sat there wuth her in my arms, staring at the lake and our sillouhetes printed into the reflection.

We'd make this work... There's nothing wrong with her. We could still have a family without her actually giving birth to a child. We could always adopt. There was always Sally! Well... No. Not exactly. Slender wouldn't let me anywhere near her. And besides, when Cynthia would actually be ready to be a mother, Sally would be herself again.

Maybe we could find a baby in a victim's house.... Wait...

I flashed out of the TV and infront of the mother and her children. She let out a scream and grabbed her children, holding them close. I smiled as a black substance started pouring from my eyes. It scared the shit out of everyone and i enjoyed seeing their faces. She gasped and pushed the kids behind her. 

"Don't touch my children you freak. By all mean, if you want to kill, then kill me."

"Don't worry Ma'am." I said with a grin. "They won't feel much."

Oh God... I can't do this. I can't be a father if i kill children... What if i kill my own child before it becomes immortal!? That can't happen! I don't want to see my baby die, with its blood on my hands!

"Ben?" She asked concerned in a soft voice.

"y-yeah?"

"you're crying that black stuff again... What's wrong?"

"i..." I trailed off. "i'll tell you later. But first, come on. Let's go hunting. That will make us feel better."

No, i wasn't getting the child now...

I just had to see where there would be one available.