Homicidal Liu

*Cynthia's POV*

To sum it all up, Toby's been in his room crying his eyes out, I've had to stop Jack.from giving Darren candy three times, and Slender has been in his office non-stop, probably missing Sally. The only upside was that Ben was back, and Masky and Hoodie was in a good mood to keep making jokes.

"Ben!" Masky shouted. He ran through the house looking for him. "Ben!" He shouted again. He saw me sitting on the couch, keeping a motherly eye on Darren who had too much blood again.

"Cynthia, where's Ben?"

"He went out killing."

"oh.. Have you killed yet?"

I thought for a second. I really wasn't sure. I had lost count.

"Thanks Jack!"

I quickly looked over at Darren who had something in his mouth. I rushed over to him and whacked the back of his head.

"out! Spit it out!"

He shook his head stubbornly.

"Darren Drayton, you spit it out this instant!"

He looked away stubbornly, but spit the candy out. He turned back to me and he his look changed to that of a guilty child.

"Cynthia? I'm sorry to make you upset. Please don't cry."

"huh?" I asked confused. Then i felt around my eyes and my hands were wet. Pond water...

"Masky, watch Darren for me please. I have to go hunting."

He nodded solemly and i ooened the door. Just as it xlosed behind me, i heard multiple crashes and screams from the mansion. That just made me run away haha. It was Masky's turn now!

I made my way through the forest until i got to a house that seemed ok. I opened the back door and made my way down th hallway and up the stairs. Was anyone even home? That's when i heard a sound. It was footsteps in the room at the end of the hall. I drew my knife and edged closer. But what i saw shocked me. There was a boy about the age of ten. He was dragging himself out of the room, holding his stomach which had blood and guts poruing out of it.

"H-help..." He said quietly. That's when he was dragged back in the room and blood splattered the hallway walls. That's when a man walked out of the room, who looked about my age. He wore a gray striped scarf, and what little of his face i could see, it was covered in stitches.

"who the hell are you?" He snarled.

"i'm one of you. It's ok."

He griwled and charged at me. I easily dodged and he lost his balance and fell down the stairs. It looked like a pretty rough fall. I couldn't help it... I ran to see if he was ok. He was one of us after all.

"hey. Are you ok?" I asked softly. He snarled and tried to get away.

"i don't need help from a mortal. Get away!"

"i'm not a mortal." I said simply. "there's more of us. Slender Man, Ben Drowned, Jeff The-"

"don't say that name! Don't you.dare say that fucking name!" He yelled.

I backed off. He knew Jeff.

"please." I said softly. "who are you?"

he sighed. He had finally calmed down.

"i'm Homicidal Liu. But you can call Liu."